Search results

1. A

How to Suck at Facebook

As the titles says, but discretion is advised. :) If the page doesn't load keep trying. He is getting more traffic than usual. ;) How to Suck at Facebook
  2. A

Fantastic Contraption

Here is a fun little physics game I came across today. The object of the game is to create a contraption in one zone, activate it, and hope like hell it can navigate across various obstacles as it makes its way into another zone. Beware, it is somewhat addictive. :) Fantastic Contraption
  3. A

Tribesmen Vs Helicopter

I have to admit that when I first seen this image, I laughed my ass off. :ahh: One can only guess what went on in the minds of these men when seeing a flying machine such as a helicopter for possibly the first time, or what stories they shared with their tribes-people about how they fought it...
  4. A

Ode to Ferenginar

I'm not even sure how I came across this. I definitely wasn't searching for Kostabi videos on YouTube. Ornette Coleman and Mark Kostabi
  5. A

Perceptive Pixel

I read about this individual and found his website from another forum that I frequent. His name is Jeff Han, and I suppose he is taking touch screens to the next level. Jefferson Y. Han is a research scientist for New York University's (NYU) Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, and one...
  6. A

Derren Brown

Derren Brown vs. Chess Masters. I read about this individual on another forum I frequent, but I am surprized I have not heard of him before. His show is called "Trick of the Mind" and there are a few more videos of him on YouTube. As for this video, I cannot tell how current it is, so forgive...
Back