Search results

1. C

Selling: Christmas Ring 2020 - SOLD

SOLD Freshly pulled from a magical stronghat. Left Hand Ring Increased Run Speed 25% Life Steal -5% Increased Reload Speed 15% Increased Critical Damage 30% Increased Critical Chance 3%
  2. C

Bump.
  3. C

Bump.
  4. C

Top is with Summer Ring 2020 and Christmas Ring 2020 equipped, no M-Matrix amp. Bottom is the ring combo with an M-Matrix Beta equipped. I made sure I was damaged in both to show the life steal with the M-Matrix does actually count.
  5. LifeSteal.jpg

LifeSteal.jpg

6. C

It was the first thing I tried when I got a christmas ring to go with my summer ring. Wearing the ring combo will put you at 3% life steal. Adding an M-Matrix amp to a melee weapon will bring you back to 8-10% life steal. The health I get from life steal shows it works properly. I'll post a...
  7. C

Christmas Ring 2020 on EntropiaWiki Alas, I can't wear two of these so I'm looking to sell one. By itself it's a very good left hand ring with the highest Crit Damage you can currently find on a ring (30%), 3% Crit Chance, 15% reload speed, and 25% run speed. Unfortunately it does have -5% life...
  8. C

Selling: Improved Melee Trauma Amp 6

Bump
  9. C

Selling: Improved Melee Trauma Amp 6

Melee Trauma Amplifier 6, Improved Need to increase your efficiency, DPP, and DPS for Mayhem? The rare improved melee amp 6 fits a good number of weapons which includes some lowish level melee options. Looking for TT+9500. Pure PEDs only. Low ball offers will be ignored.
  10. C

Selling: SOLD - Genesis Power Claw Mk.6, FEN Edition

Time for a bump.
  11. C

Back to the top.
  12. C

Throwing this back up there.
  13. C

Back up it goes.
  14. C

Time for a bump. Price adjusted.
  15. C

Bring it back up.
  16. C

Proposed new attachment for “tanking”

I like this idea. I can see it being very useful especially when it comes to healers. There has been many cases where I would hunt something like warrior exterminators and the bastards would decide to aggro and one shot my healer when I tag them instead of hitting me. A healer shouldn't need...
  17. C

Info: What's Your Return?

1) 84% 2) Maxed 3) 96.92% since January 2019. Took a break from February to March and only played a few days a month until September when I started hunting normally again. 4) 1.45 million PED cycled 5) 51 Robot Looter, 54 Mutant Looter, 64 Animal Looter
  18. C

Time for a bump.
  19. C

Back to the top.
  20. C

Genesis Power Claw Mk.6, FEN Edition Selling this amazing melee weapon with high efficiency and quite low skill requirements for the incredible damage it does. With a melee trauma 6 amp attached, it has DPS very close to that of a Mod Merc + Hyper A204 amp. You'll gain HP extremely fast...
  21. C

Selling: Vigi (M), Vigi SGA (M), Salamander (M), Pegasus (M,L)

Salamander set has sold. All that's left is the Vigi and Pegasus set.
  22. C

Selling: Calytrek Spirit MK.I

At the moment I currently have a deal pending with someone that may take a few days. I will update if the situation changes.
Back