Search results

1. R

Selling: Selling Community Recognize Award Armor (female)

Selling this fine piece of armor. In between boar and Jaguar, light and cheap in decay. start bid is tt+0 and auction will close until i get a nice value for it oh and the armor parts are tier 1 and tier 2
  2. R

Selling: Comm. Award Armor.

My armor is up for sale http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Community_Recognition_Award SB tt+6k BO tt+7k You know the drill , so lets get bidding
  3. R

CRA Armor

Due to some short.comings in my rl life I need some cash. So hereby I like to know how you rate this armor and a price http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Community_Recognition_Award
  4. R

Selling: Adapted T15 Unlimited tier 2

and also for sale this fine FAP. Up till tier 2.6 I think. Adapted T15 UL sb = tt+ 3.5k BO = tt+ 4.k tt= 1582.06
  5. R

Selling: Improved LR32 Tier 5

Time for me to part with this gun due some RL money issues I tiered this fine gun to tier 5 and it did cost me something SB = tt+6k BO =tt+7.5k TT = 3342.55
  6. R

Client Mapper where is Arkadia?

So I want to use the client mapper function but I seem not to have Arkadia nor any other planet then Calypso. Any chance that can be added ?
  7. R

Big turn out at Jennifer Island because of harasser

So many dont know but Raven Jade alsways hosted her show at Saturday night at Jennifers Island and did this week on week not botherign anybody. Suddenly this came up At exact time AHR was doing a party there , hotplanetrock came crashing (or attempted too) the party So Raven was pretty...
  8. R

Now thats a way to promote your planet

Granted it is a new market but you reach 38 million ppl already. just 0.1% and you have more then Rocktropia/Calypso/Next Island combined Now thats the way to promote something.
  9. R

MindArk and the CryEngine (maybe SDS should look into this also)

******rant warning mine turn now****** So as Support forced me to play some other games (kinda fed up with support not banned or so) I was wondering the following. We complain about slow updates, non re-introduced systems, bad graphics (slow fps). But if you see the development team for say...
  10. R

Selling: Trading Bunny Ears Male for Bunny Ears Female

Hunted Shins and got the wrong bunny ears ? Trade me to get the good ones. I need female
  11. R

Feffoids Bugged / Nerfed beyond stupidity

The SPECIAL AI is nothing but making the feff move in a circle when it attacks you. Making auto shooting near impossible and 10k mission a PITA. Please MA/SDS DONT NOT IMPLEMENTED THIS SPECIAL AI !!!!!!!! it is bugged beyond stupidity. ANd fire the dude who made the AI as it is destroying the...
  12. R

Buying: Expedition armor

If you perhaps have this armor in a dusty storage and want to give it a new life where it will be worn all day then please contact me Only interested in old sets not new crafted sets pm me for a price
  13. R

Pricecheck: Expedition armor

Trying to find a newbie armor with helmet I came across this set http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Expedition Now I was wondering for how much is one willing to sell it.
  14. R

looking for Iwnt2B TAZZ longtongue

looking for him because he regged to an event which will be cancelled due to the organizer being an idiot and setting a ticket prize (thats me btw) Tell him to contact me or Alice or any other Community Adviser or any others that have me on FL. Or let him PM here on the forum Thank you
  15. R

Neteller Buggy , free with Neteller First deposit

Seems that if you deposit with Neteller first you get a free Neteller Buggy. Slighlty cheaper to use as valk with bigger storage etc. no clue what minimal depo is. Be warned it will be placed in Planet Claypso Storage only...
  16. R

Comm. Advisers: Find Hanne

Attention , this is a service message to all newbies with agi under 25. Subject: Hanne Message: We lost our Community Manager and we are in despair. We are lost sheep without here and are running around like headless chickens. How: You, the newbie, have to find proof Hanne is still alive...
  17. R

2658 ped Corn +899 ped Corn again ? Wot !! Biassed !! Cheater !!

So yesterday i got this sucker That happend after a global so i was pleases. But the run with the kesmek slo wasnt over yet. So today i contuined with the same kesmek and got this Now please look at the time frames and both where in Fort Zeus with the same kesmek same run. So please...
  18. R

Buying: Buying VTOL Rockets

In order to make the ultimate TP tour ride I want to complete my vtol with rockets. So if you have one laying around please contact me. (got no clue on markup )
  19. R

Mummy I sense combat around (LVL 50 pistol)

Me is uber now ....... and now to get 150 hp and martial arts back
  20. R

Make guns avaible for pilot also in VTOL/Chopper

The pilot in the VTOL should get acces to the gun also. It is not very hard to level the vtol , switch to gun and then shot the crap out of newbies walking around ...... Same applies for the Chopper. For the ppl that dont know the mounted guns are only accesible in second seat and the rockets...
  21. R

Have you thanked you Comm. Manager today ?

Found at other planet forum but this link is general bit funny http://gigaom.com/collaboration/have-you-thanked-a-community-manager-today/
  22. R

Achievement: 16,6k of those yellow/green cute dinosaurs and Unlock Avoidance also

After atleast 16 days of non stop shooting on atroxes i finially finished my Atrox mission. Deadline was X-mas and I made it well before that Okay here are some stats First evade skill increase is aprrox 69.92 (according to entropedia) before after and because i hit lvl 25 evader i also...
  23. R

A cute litte Yellow Dinosaur gave me 10k ped

Had major lose this weekend and waiting for somebody to hof on troxies .. then i got this and my heart stopped.
  24. R

Uber: New personal record 1.6k Atrox

One of my todo point was getting a hof of 1. higher then 1k 2. beat my personal record hof of the 1.5k Combibo hof and lucky just minutes after i needed to depo again and was about to pull the CC this happends Even paid for my epic tier III attempt Darn opals Anyway back to getting 10k troxies
  25. R

Achievement: Unlock of Wounding

Finally unlocked wounding during my epic attempt to get 10k trox before christmas I feel uber now muwahahah :cool::cool::cool:
Back