Search results

1. BloodSung

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Skilling Is Beautiful ------------------------ Leader : Alexander David Blood
  2. Alexander David Blood

Alexander David Blood

A current picture of my avatar :)
  3. BloodSung

Searching for epic old guy - private photo shoot

Grey Hair - Check Grey Beard - Check Stoic Features - Check I'll throw in my avatar for looks if you want an additional old guy.
  4. BloodSung

Info: Codex Mission Details for Calypso Creatures

Yep, X decay to complete a challenge. Varies by mob and increases per rank.
  5. BloodSung

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Register Alexander David Blood
  6. BloodSung

Info: Codex Mission Details for Calypso Creatures

After playing around with multiple different creatures, the challenges are based on decay spent to kill. I used different leveled Armatrix LBs to find this out on the same creature for sabakumas last night. This patch is beautiful~ *Edited from returns, to spent to kill*
  7. Koot Kats

Koot Kats

8. BloodSung

Info: Hunting Academy on Rocktropia

Okay, I love the Way of Melee, Lets do this!
  9. BloodSung

EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

Register Alexander David Blood
  10. BloodSung

Suggestion: Amusement/Recreational Parks

I'm glad y'all are giving critiques and opinions. Having something we can do with each other that isn't the normal is generally entertaining. I mean, people found pogo dancing on kegs entertaining!
  11. BloodSung

Compets should of been done like the battle pets in World of Warcraft. There was no need to make a third party application for it. I currently have a better feel for Henrik. Hopefully MindArk might change by next year. *shrugs*
  12. BloodSung

:\ Kinda what I am hoping to get at. Make some points of interest, places where people can do a get together and enjoy some content that isn't murderhobo style gameplay, frantic mining sprees, or idling chat crafting. *shrugs*
  13. BloodSung

@_@ The initial release of the camera system did in fact give us slight motion sickness, however we got use to it on day 2. A lot of work that needs to be done to improve EU even further and changes can scare just about anyone. We spent money for frivolously crap on Second Life, WoW, GWs, ESO...
  14. BloodSung

Suggestion: massively multiplayer online role-playing game

Beautiful!~ I'll have higher hopes for 2020 in Entropia Universe! Communication and Teamwork may possibly bring out the potential that this secondary life platform can provide. Yay!
  15. BloodSung

We have secondary lives we enjoy too~ ;D
  16. BloodSung

Face tattoos

I don't have the right word for this talent. Keep up the good work!
  17. BloodSung

How fast will CP shares sell out?

Half a million for Crystal Palace... Hmm, Less than 3 months if everyone jumps the hype train. If they were to be transferable with price to drive up/down the value of CPS (Crystal Palace Shares) kinda like stocks. Possibly less than a month, especially with die hard investors. Hopefully the...
  18. BloodSung

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls!~ Walks of all Life!, Today I'd love to get your opinions in on newer attractions! Something that can potentially kill off the mundane nature we know and love~! It works in other games and secondary life platforms! Amusement Parks, Theme Parks...
  19. BloodSung

Suggestion: massively multiplayer online role-playing game

It makes too much sense... If they were to make this game around team functions. They would either make or break the game. However, with Loot 2.0 and it is based on how we spend. It is possible to make it better. Like John said, make it to where the "Kill Points" split between members based on...
  20. BloodSung

Free To Enter MEME Competition With PED Prizes.

How to Profit Meme Contest
  21. EU Profit Meme Contest

EU Profit Meme Contest

Gotta Love South Park and Entropia Universe~
  22. BloodSung

Free To Enter MEME Competition With PED Prizes.

So simple, it is beautiful~
Back