Search results

1. PhOeNiX-47

Coincidence? Methinks not!

With the recent chain of events of people losing their items, I came to think that maybe all this are not coincidences. Here's what I really think (and also on the verge of "believing" it). Maybe MA is actually stealing the items. I mean nothing's stopping them from doing so anyway (even the...
  2. PhOeNiX-47

S/T: Full Nem (M)

Selling Full Nem Set (M) or trading it for Vigilante (M) and Thunderbird (M) sets. OR Vigi + cash or TBird + cash :D PM me with offers!
  3. PhOeNiX-47

No robot beacon?

I was mining and I got that error message. After killing a drone, I came to the thing spaceship thing but no beacon... anyone else get this problem?
  4. PhOeNiX-47

A lil' stupid question...

For some reason... whenever I start my Windows XP, my pc stops loading at my welcome screen. Then I gotta click on my username to login. I have no password on the account also... so I can't find a reason why it does that. How do I skip the welcome screen? Plz and thx :D
  5. PhOeNiX-47

Buying "Ancient" Mk2

PLEASE? :D I'm interested in getting one. I can also put Adj M2722 as a part of trade or M2785. If anyone wants to get rid of it... talk to me first ! :cool:
  6. PhOeNiX-47

Need help deciding on a new cellphone?

Any techie person here might know what to get and what not to get? Right now, I'm considering under 300$ but I could spend upto 500$ (CAD btw) I definitely want an expandable memory one, with music, video, and image capturing capabilities. So far, I found: Motorola ROKR E1 and Sony Ericsson...
  7. PhOeNiX-47

Old Pics/Videos... need it for a movie (please read)

I'm making a video on slideshows of how PE evolved during the last 2 years of playing it. I need a lot of pics and/or videos from PE Pre/Post Gold era, preferably, something unique and different from the present PE changes. (old old oil rig, old PA, Atlas Haven, etc., less agressive animals) My...
  8. PhOeNiX-47

Lost password for PE-Trade...

I kinda lost my password for PE-trade... the forum is pretty empty so I figured if I asked help here I might get some? So, any help?
  9. PhOeNiX-47

How do I do this?

Ok I keep getting all these errors and MA is telling me I have RIVA TNT2 card. I DONT HAVE THIS ANYMORE. As you can see, they still have my old card on their database. In here they don't mention I still have my old card. This was the first support case I filed regarding graphical issues...
  10. PhOeNiX-47

Economics 101

Okay, recently, my so-called "brain" started to click again. Thank god for that. :eek: So a thought popped in my mind. Let's say about 750,000+ extra join the PE universe. In theory, it should bring up the economy, right? :confused: BUT What if, that is too much user for the server to...
  11. PhOeNiX-47

3 things you cannot do on EF...

You cannot donate points to yourself. :rolleyes: You cannot add yourself to your buddy list (but i like being my own buddy). :confused: And lastly, I cant add myself to the ignore list. (what if im drunk or something and I make stupid comments like this. I need this). :wise: Hope...
  12. PhOeNiX-47

I'm compelled to join...

Hello... seems like a lot of people here talk freely than EP. I'm really compelled to join this new yet amazing small community. Hi :D
Back