Search results

1. Fire Firemaiden

Selling: Unlimited Thunderbird and EnBlade 8

Selling 2 pieces of T/bird (Harness and Arms) Female Unlimited also a Castorian EnBlade 8 post your offer and I'll get back to ya ASAP :) :girl:
  2. Fire Firemaiden

Unlimited Thunderbird

Hey folks, Got 2 bieces of unlimited Thunderbird armour for sale (Harness and Arms) also an unlimited Castorian enblade 8 please post your offers and I'll get back to ya asap :D
  3. Fire Firemaiden

Hey there RC's lovethang :) now turn round and shout "FIRE SAYS HI RC"

Hey there RC's lovethang :) now turn round and shout "FIRE SAYS HI RC"
  4. Fire Firemaiden

Hey Spike :) Hope you had a Fabby Xmas and New Year :) Love to RC,Kids and rest of Soc :)...

Hey Spike :) Hope you had a Fabby Xmas and New Year :) Love to RC,Kids and rest of Soc :) missing you guys :( xXx
  5. Fire Firemaiden

Very nice Longtoothy day

Must agree with Mom :) Silva Mac from SR is one Fabby lady :) Grats on the toothy swirlies :)
  6. Fire Firemaiden

Discovery: Shadow Foot Guards, SGA Edition (F)

WoW Mega gratsies on a sweet loot Pyrates :D :D
  7. Fire Firemaiden

WoF 2010: Team Wales

Having just watched the (most informative) video in the previous post I now consider myself an expert on all things Welsh and by default i'm now 34% Welsh!! :wtg:
  8. Fire Firemaiden

I'M BACK!!!!!!! Finally got my internet sorted out :D D/loading 10.3.0.35944 @ 150kbs :) only...

I'M BACK!!!!!!! Finally got my internet sorted out :D D/loading 10.3.0.35944 @ 150kbs :) only 7 flippin' hours to go before i can d/load 10.3.1!!!!! This may take some time! see you ingame in a few days :( :(
  9. Fire Firemaiden

A Wee Laugh Fae Scotland - for aw the Scots players and anyone else who can understand it

Thanks Silva....Today I really needed a giggle :) ;)
  10. Fire Firemaiden

Achievement: Outfit from LeeLoo

yup Leeloo is one amazing lady :) Enjoy your new look :D
  11. Fire Firemaiden

Mod Isis LR53 (UL)

ooOOoo great looting guys :)
  12. Fire Firemaiden

BOO :D just put in my app for WoF shennanigans :) this year.....

BOO :D just put in my app for WoF shennanigans :) this year.....
  13. Fire Firemaiden

Hiiiiiiii there :)

Hiiiiiiii there :)
  14. Fire Firemaiden

WoF 2010: Team Wales

As previously discussed with RC I'd be honoured to be fighting for my wonderful Welsh friends this (next) year :yay: Fire Firemaiden Starter Soc - TDO Member of WoF Scotland main team last year (this will be my 4th WoF me thinks) I've got a gun.....and i'm not afraid to use it!! Team...
  15. Fire Firemaiden

Hey Boss :) be back online in 'bout a week (was changing ISP but it went pear shaped!) Love to...

Hey Boss :) be back online in 'bout a week (was changing ISP but it went pear shaped!) Love to RC and the little ones :D
  16. Fire Firemaiden

ATH: Scipulor Stalker - 34423 PED

Huge Gratsies Ben :) well deserved :yay:
  17. Fire Firemaiden

Yeap Pay Day XXIV cald

WoW grats on the find...pity no amp tho :eek:
  18. Fire Firemaiden

Hehehehe thnx for the giggles :D

Hehehehe thnx for the giggles :D
  19. Fire Firemaiden

Hiiiiiii there Pooey-head :D

Hiiiiiii there Pooey-head :D
  20. Fire Firemaiden

lol 2nd ever uber (just)

Grats on your two nice Ubers :)
  21. Fire Firemaiden

EU Down?

Did they come out the Egg???:eek:
  22. Fire Firemaiden

Hey there RC, just popping in here to see if you need anything at the shops....

Hey there RC, just popping in here to see if you need anything at the shops....
  23. Fire Firemaiden

Deposit Fees

Hhhmmm i always thought Ukash was free also..... must keep an eye on this in future!! ohh and HI Solo xx
  24. Fire Firemaiden

Achievement: Med HP

Grats Kiri :) GL on the way to CS :D
  25. Fire Firemaiden

silent uber :))

Skilled Bugs :D Grats
Back