Search results

1. S

Selling: Summer Ring 2016

Looking to sell my Summer Ring 2016. My lack of time in the game due to real life makes the investment unjustified for me. Stats for the ring: Faster Reload 8% Increased Regen 40% Focused Blow 2% Acceleration 20% Skill Gain - Laser 25% Skill Gain - BLP 25% Skill Gain - Blades 25% SB: 14000...
  2. S

Buying: Angel Armor (F)

Looking to purchase female Angel Armor pieces, current pieces needed are: Thigh guards Harness Gloves Helmet Foot guards PM me on here or in game if you are interested in selling me a piece, Strykerrob Strykerrob Robbots is my avatar.
  3. S

WTB Angel (F) Armor

Greetings! I am looking to purchase a set of female Angel armor. I need every piece except shin guards. PM me with offers!
  4. S

Question: Noob question: time to kill and loot.

Greetings Entropians. I had a question regarding time to kill on bigger mobs. I read somewhere once that taking longer to kill a mob would affect the quality/quantity of loot from said mob. Is there any truth to this statement? I am asking this question because I am researching new creatures to...
  5. S

Selling: Selling Genesis Flash-Freeze (L)

Hello, I am selling my Genesis Flash-Freeze (L) fulll TT value for 412 ped or best offer. PM me on here if interested :)
Back