Search results

1. E

Selling: Selling Mindforce Skills and Looter Skills

Selling my Mindforce and Looter Skills, listing the values and ESI values here. I am not in game very often now so you can leave a message on the forums if interested and I will try to log in to discuss further (let me know what times you are usually in game). Prices can be negotiated but I'm...
  2. E

Buying: Combustive Attack Nanochip 8

Hello, I'd like to buy one of these chips, any tier. Please message me on the forums or in the game if you have one for sale and your price, thank you.
  3. E

Selling: Purple Mindflayer Mask!!! Oberon Face Guard (F) (L)

Selling the first discovered Oberon Face Guard, Female, Limited, Full TT value, never been worn. Impress your friends with this scary Purple Face Guard. I will also trade it for a Full TT Male version if someone has that. I want to look like a mind flayer too, but my avatar is male. This...
  4. E

Buying: Standard Holo Module Blueprint, 2x Ultra Cold Fabric

Buying the Standard Holo Module Blueprint and 2 Ultra Cold Fabric, or the Ultra Cold Blueprint (L) if you have that. Please message me if you have either of these and your price, thank you.
  5. E

Eudoracell Pet Training Cost, Is It Worth It?

So I got a Eudoracell in an Easter Box, and started to train it. Was the first pet I trained, others I had were just common ones. I've gotten it to lv 7.33 with about 7k nutrio bars, and its at 87% energy. I almost always only do tricks at 99% or 100% focus. I did some research...
  6. E

Selling: Herman SIR-40 Tier 7.1

Buyout 1700ped, will consider other offers. 40.4 base dmg/sec, very good gun for category 2 Mayhem. Remaining Tier values: Tier 8 - 124, Tier 9 - 102, Tier 10 - 60. Pairs perfectly with the Mayhem B-Amplifier Beta (L) for 57.0 efficiency with the amp attached. Can contact me in game...
Back