Search results

1. M

Selling: Attack and Regen Chips! UPDATED LIST AND PRICES

bumping, haven't done it in ages
  2. M

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

This is incredibly exciting! I like the lock-on, looks updated and sci-fi. The map is easily one of my favorite parts of this photo. I love it a lot! I've seen a few others' comments and I agree that the chat box is quite transparent. The design itself looks nice but hopefully, you can add an...
  3. M

BUMPING - new prices and item added!
  4. M

Hello Everyone! I'm currently looking to sell a bunch of Attack and Regen chips! And willing to take items (Depending on the item of course but Deeds absolutely) and cold peds. Attack Chips! [Cryogenic Attack Nanochip 5, TEN Edition] = Tier 5, 129/200 tier rate= 5k [Cryogenic Attack...
  5. M

Selling: [Corrosive Attack Nanochip 5, TEN Edition] Tier 5 152/200 SOLD

Hi guys! Selling a fantastic attack chip. You know what you are getting. Looking for 6k PED (Edited Price) Link to the wiki of the item.
  6. M

MissWatson's Sweat Salary Event! Grand return!

Hello guys! Well it's been a few months! With exams and other IRL issues I'm finally happy to announce the Sweat Salary event for June! Not much has changed apart from some nice extra juicy loot being added into the event! There will also be giveaways happening during the entire stream...
  7. M

MissWatson's Sweat Salary!

Hello guys! So last month I dipped my feet into event organising with a Landowner to start an event to help new/lower level players fight mobs that they normally wouldn't be able to take on by themselves, the horrid rather bitey Atrox's at OLA 40! Last month was insane in terms of how these...
  8. M

Space Pirates: Shard Stealers (Streamer Exclusive)

I received the transmission
  9. M

FYI: MissWatson221b Is Streaming!

I'm Live right now! Come join guys! great music, even greater streamer ha ha https://www.twitch.tv/misswatson221b
  10. M

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Could you register me please? :3 Sarah SarahWatson Watson <3
  11. M

FYI: MissWatson221b Is Streaming!

Hey Guys Miss Watson here! I am Live and Streaming! Come join for some fun! I die a lot to mobs and get scared a lot by mobs! https://www.twitch.tv/misswatson221b
  12. M

Show us ya face!

Face Time so the picture wont work XD
  13. M

Why so very serious Mindark Application?!?

Link to my chennel Hey guys! I saw some people wanted a link to my channel so here you go. My streaming has been slow due to moving back to my parents house but I am streaming at least once a week :3 hope to see you all there Twitch: twitch.tv/misswatson221b
  14. M

You're fab I'm remembered for my screams I actually love it :D
  15. M

Thanks I can't believe you actually uploaded this to here XD
Back