Search results

1. F

Imagine everyone have 100% TT returns, would the game survive?

I kind of like the old system before 2.0 loot and i like the 2.0 loot.But i dont like that when u hunt the only thing u get is damn shrapnel or other no MU crap. Even when u look at those hofs for what people brags and makes them happy is 99% shrap again. The excitement is gone. They suppose to...
  2. F

Help: Pro hunters pls help

Hello there, Why not?Every PE story is a good story and worth to read it,just people doesnt like bullsh**ing or lies. I would read it 1st.Every advice u can get from stories like those are good ones even if there is something bad,still u can use it for not doing the same. You should try it :D
  3. F

Entropia Universe 17.2 Release Notes

I dont think the items gonna loose on their value,it just shows different numbers compared from before.Eather way if u have lower stats u going to gain it way slower.Its kind of the same or at least similar.Higher number on tiers,faster u going to upgrade it.. Maybe i am wrong..
  4. F

Question: Best mid-range UL BLP Rifle/Pistol for 3-6k ped

They were so many on sales on a forum lately. If i find i will post you a link
  5. F

Question: Best mid-range UL BLP Rifle/Pistol for 3-6k ped

Hello there, Have u considered Calytrek Spirit Mk1? Itia a good option and in range for your budget. Regards
  6. F

Banned from the #trade and #calytrade

My point of view : I was moderator of some "chat" programms long time ago and what can i say is we need to know what is spamming? What i mean by that is we need to know the rules of each chat/trade channel. In this case i sow so many people spamming the trades channels over over again and i...
  7. F

PlanetCalypsoForum Help How To Submit A Ticket For Forum Help?

I think when you create an account,confirm it by e-mail you need to wait couple of days or something until admins or moderators approves it.If i remember correctly i waited aswell maybe a week or more,can't remember. Regards
  8. F

Selling: JFC selling thread (new items)

Ik xP but easier to find 1 part then full set as far as i can see on trades
  9. F

Selling: ArMatrix SB-10, FEN Edition

Hello there, May i know for what price did u sell for? Thank you
  10. F

Selling: Selling my outfit (F)

Damn,i like how it looks.I wish i am at home,damn COVID
  11. F

Selling: JFC selling thread (new items)

Hello there, This guy is looking for the rx2 set if u didnt see https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?315297-Optac-rx-2-or-rx1-set
  12. F

Afroman's Hunting Log 2020

I just pointed to this because if you just put tt in /out with this numbers,they could be worse when u include MU on gear etc or get better depending on your loots and MU on them... Maybe 2 minutes more work,but the results will be more accurate. Just my humble opinion Regards Edvin
  13. F

Yeah,i think there is lack of infos, same as for MU you pay for items,MU you gain from loots. Everything suppose to be including,otherwise the % he shows isnt correct...
  14. F

Hello there, Just 1 question,do you count the markup u pay for items in TT IN / TT OUT Regards
  15. F

..To much negativity in the air...

It is on us to ignore those posts,dont reply.It is the flammers worst enemy "dont reply". Spread positive energy and have fun as much as you can in these bad times
  16. F

I am glad that some people understand my point. Regards
  17. F

:laugh::lolup::wtg:
  18. F

Its hard to say,but a lot xD
  19. F

I had played so many games over the years and in most of them people were salty,rude,offensive and never ended well.People in that manners quits the games because they cant read all that crap.. There is so many better ways to relieve the stress like group chats with your buddies,huntings,playing...
  20. F

I think people are sick of hearing " stay indoors" . Constantly repeating is effecting our intelligence,like we are stupid,like we didnt heard it 1344456 times already.Besides that,there will always be people who listens and obeys and those who ignores.I think its just in human DNA to act and...
  21. F

That is what suprises me. They should stopped it,all salty posts.Even if they see thread is going to wrong direction just stop it and make statement about behaviors.1 guy is enough to start the rage of the masses,especially now where are everyone under accumulated stress
  22. F

I am not trying,because i cant.Maybe i am trying to wake up the best in people atm.Healthier community can help with everything,especially to go threw this situation.More rage,fights,salty posts wont get us nowhere just u get more stress.It all depends on us how is everything going to be...
  23. F

There is a lot of people in the world,even from my country who doesnt take this seriously. I am kind of in bad position,i work in middle east around 5000kilometers away from my home.Fighting with myself constanty,cause i am scared for my parents and people close to me so i trying to stay on both...
Back