Search results

1. Cyberius CYB

AVAWarp ⚜️ Just a warp away

Everything fine with this Service and CHEAP! WOW! will use again, chacka !
  2. Cyberius CYB

Funky Inventory List - from 13 Years old Entropia Player :)

now you know... Why i am not in mood to make it :D Someone in mood for the Ultimate pricecheck ??? xD Greetings, CYB
  3. Cyberius CYB

last...... 2300 ROCKtropia War Bond Blueprint (L) 1 0.01 PED Rocktropia Blueprint Book Limited (2482) 2301 ROCKtropia War Bond Blueprint (L) 1 0.01 PED Rocktropia Blueprint Book Limited (2482) 2302 ROCKtropia War Bond Blueprint (L) 1 0.01 PED Rocktropia Blueprint Book Limited (2482) 2303...
  4. Cyberius CYB

continues..... 1131 Frigulite Ingot 25 9.00 PED STORAGE (Planet Arkadia) 1132 Frigulite Ingot 108 38.88 PED STORAGE (Next Island) 1133 Frigulite Ingot 9 3.24 PED STORAGE (Rocktropia) 1134 Frigulite Stone 1 0.12 PED STORAGE (Next Island) 1135 Frigulite Stone 121 14.52 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 1136...
  5. Cyberius CYB

Hello Community, i just not in mood to make a inventory checkup in Market value.....have to much to doing, and by the way perhaps someone find it intresting, what so old schooled Entropia Player so hording around.......ahya a inventory Market value calculation is like a big pricecheck event...
  6. Cyberius CYB

Buying: Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II

Yo Jak ! Congratz Jak mate, and good luck to buy one :) Greetz, CYB
  7. Cyberius CYB

Buying: Salamander Set (M)

B.U.M.P :scratch2:
  8. Cyberius CYB

Pricecheck: Salamander (M) set , not SGA

Hello people, i think the whole set is something below +2000 ped ? or what u all think ? thx for posts ! Greetingz, CYB
  9. Cyberius CYB

Pricecheck: Equus

Thanks for posts Thanks people for posts, i think i not buy anymore a equus because it seems overpriced. I think if the new space mission container thing comes then new ships come too....better wait and see that :) Greetings, CYB
  10. Cyberius CYB

Buying: Salamander Set (M)

Hello People, i buy a whole set, tier rates and tier doesnt matter, the only what matters is its cheap :) Greetings, CYB
  11. Cyberius CYB

Pricecheck: Equus

Hello, i looking to buy perhaps a equus. Woulda ask u community about what u think is it worth ? Perhaps i offer to much or to less ? i was offer 40k but now not anymore offer. i changed my mind not to buy. to expensiv. Greetz, CYB
  12. Cyberius CYB

Buying: equus, red Quad wing flyer

CLOSED. Overpriced, not want anymore.
  13. Cyberius CYB

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them) - Part 2

Sign me in. Cyberius CYB The First i acually sell all off and about to leaving game , because of MA and this VU and the new CEO. And the fact what MA did tell me on phone.....not very nice at all. I lost completly trust in company Mindark and all , i reget already to have waste 11 years of...
  14. Cyberius CYB

It's been quite the journey, but now...

Congratz ! You at least followed some advice from me....dont know why you did delete me from FL. Congratz for the profit ! -Dynamite CYB-
  15. Cyberius CYB

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them)

well okay.... Well ya okay, its not so i not suffer on it, i think too MA made a mistake with that and should move it to hunting loot then the nano cubes. My LA ( OLA 59 ) is a mining LA, u all can imagine, it make no profit actually and have totally worse ROI, somehow MA did screw mining finds...
  16. Cyberius CYB

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them)

Something to say Hello Community, this idea with the nano cubes was my one, i told that few months ago to MA, but i told them more as this. I said too, that is needed to do profitable Krafting ( manufacture things ). We all know, in all fairness, Krafting is the most hardest to skill and most...
  17. Cyberius CYB

Selling: OLA 59+CP booth 1 + Shack on OLA 59

Bump BUMP :woot:
  18. Cyberius CYB

Bump BUMP :scratch2:
  19. Cyberius CYB

Bump B.U.M.P:bump::drool:
  20. Cyberius CYB

BumpOBump B.U.M.P:eyecrazy:
  21. Cyberius CYB

Yes, thanks for the backup comments, people :) Well yes the income is not bad, so i have no hurry to sell it. I only offering it, perhaps for someone is intresting. Indeed its a decent LA, and usally i wouldnt sell it. But i changed some plans of my investment structure and its time that i pull...
  22. Cyberius CYB

How u want verify anyway ? It have no own spam name in global chat. Greetz, CYB
  23. Cyberius CYB

It have no own spam in global chat. Greetz, CYB
  24. Cyberius CYB

Bumpibump B.U.M.P :drink:
Back