Search results

1. Lem

Problems?

Anyone else get disco'd ?
  2. Lem

Improved Korss H400 (L)

Thinking of selling this little baby that I looted last night... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/uberloots/163338-improved-loot.html Stats are here along with the other Korss H400's http://www.entropiawiki.com/Search.aspx?searchtext=korss%20H400&type=search More damage per pec than...
  3. Lem

Uber: Improved loot!!

It seems Feffs are my new favorite mob! :yay: Shame about the (L) though but I wont complain :) And the tracker missed it !
  4. Lem

Problem logging in

Is it me or is there a problem logging into EU? I was logged on then I got disconnected, since then I get the "Could not connect to server" message. Everything else seems to work Internet wise :scratch2:
  5. Lem

HoF: Nearly Uber drone

Been a long time since I had anything this nice to post about :)
  6. Lem

Achievement: Lem unlocks Coolness !! :)

Finally after 2 years and 25 days I've unlocked coolness :D Heres a bit of a story... Yesterday I decided i'd start with a bit of mining till I came across some Estos... they were being very nice to me until I managed to shoot myself !!! Not very cool at all !! Reviving miles away in a...
  7. Lem

Massive typo

What a way to end the VU from hell!! :eek: Been leaking peds all over Calypso lately so raided storage for TT junk... Couldnt afford a new pisto(L) and ammo so picked up 100 probes and stuck a 101 amp on my MF-103 and applied "Lem's random drop method TM at various locations on...
  8. Lem

Allo'd of globals!

Think I found my new favorite mob last night, dont think i've ever had so many swirlies in one night before :yay: Started with this silent... And then all these... Even got me a new sig from the chat window in the second global :D
  9. Lem

New Thor(i/a/o)foid camp

Are these T'foids new... I never saw them here before... Slightly south east of Emerald Lakes TP I came across this lot of travelers... They didnt seem to be carrying much loot on them either!
  10. Lem

Nearly uber troxie !

What a way to start VU 9 ! After the first hour of hunting I was heading for a major loss... Feffs didint like me, Ambus were no better. Tried the exa LA north of TI and they were even worse! Headed north to the big longus... providers used to hurt but I havent tried them since I got my...
  11. Lem

Buying A105

Hi, I am looking to buy an A105 laser amp... Anyone wishing for a quick sale avoiding auction fees should PM me with their best price immediately :yay:
  12. Lem

Crazy Molisks !

So Friday night I went out hunting Armax North of Troy and TP'd a bit too far into some molisks... Sooo glad about that though !! :D After a couple of molisks this happened... Reeling from the surprise I decided to carry on hunting... albeit somewhat more slowly now carrying a crapload...
  13. Lem

Neconu with itamz :)

My best single item loot so far :yay: apart from oil and peds (back when they dropped:rolleyes:) Also my first Neconu kill ever :D even if it took about 7 revives!! lol Cant wait to go and whip the hide off some snabbles now !! :whip:
  14. Lem

My first HOF on Amathera!

Seems I've broken my dry spell quite nicely with this one... Spent 2 hours drilling it out and i'm still only 2/3rds done !! Still, the skills are nice :D
  15. Lem

Why Ghost decays so fast

Thought I'd just post my thoughts on this as I often see people berating the ability of this fine armour. Ghost seems to have a bad name because of its apparent rapid decay but I dont believe this is totally correct. Ghost can be expensive to use but that is a different thing and its because...
  16. Lem

Fi/Ra/Co Beast

Whats going on with this fella then?? I can see the recent advent of more interesting BLP weapons might have made it more sought after lately but its a crafted amp and its price has been rising steadily since way before the amp nerf and these new weapons. Surely the crafters making the weapons...
  17. Lem

Caudatergus HOF

This was a nice surprise!! :yay:
  18. Lem

Uber Armax and a mining HOF

What a weekend... Was running to Port Atlantis TP and fapped a noob on the way, dropped a bomb 30 secs later and found 70 ped of lyst... Had a bad hunt a bit later and decided to drop a couple more bombs after I ran out of ammo and found my first mining HOF - 271 ped Cumbriz Had a CTD...
  19. Lem

Serendipity

Finally reached my serendipity goal :yay: Click to enlarge Onwards to coolness :cool:
  20. Lem

Shocking behaviour !

I'm totally shocked at this... Click to enlarge I cant believe the sheer disrespect this Faucervix was showing in full view of the TP in Fort Fury last night! Disgusting!! :eek:
  21. Lem

First mining global !! 124ped Blaus

Yay at last i'm no longer a mining virgin!! :yay: :yay: Was out hunting feffs looking for a new Korss as I refuse to pay the current markup and decided to drop a couple of random bombs... 3rd bomb and I was expecting the usual NRF message when this happened !! Click to enlarge :yay: :yay...
  22. Lem

A week of glowballs

Most globals i've had in one week so far... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Continued...
  23. Lem

Argo fun :)

I'd forgotten how much I liked killing the argos at Twin till last night and its so much nicer seeing items other than oil and ammo in your loot even if it is mostly TT fodder!! Click to enlarge Click to enlarge And the Korss 400... It rocks ! :yay:
  24. Lem

Drone 07

Not had much luck with the drones lately so I decided to go bash some argo's instead... Then this Drone decides it doesnt like me, but I showed it ! Click to enlarge More impressed that I killed it than the loot it dropped tbh ! :)
  25. Lem

Couple of troxies

Went to CND for the FOF and decided to stay there for a bit... Glad I did now cos the troxies in dome 4 were very kind to give me these... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
Back