Search results

1. Hego Damask

Selling: Oratan axe pet

Hello there, Selling the GR CAT 3 5th place Oratan Axe Pet. 45m autoloot is great, if you once tried that, you wont go back to clicking manually or using low range autoloot. Personally, i have autoloot augmented pills for 50m autoloot, enough for a few years of gameplay, maybe even for a...
  2. Hego Damask

Selling: A&P Series Mayhem LP-40 Perfected T3.99, the first steps of your high efficiency hunting journey

Hello there My beloved gun was sold in a trade where i got this little beauty + some peds. The peds part im intended to keep, but the LP-40 Perfected is up for sale. If you are new in the game, and aiming for high, but You dont want the TT loss to be the highest one among the things you...
  3. Hego Damask

Selling: [SOLD] A&P Series Mayhem LR-60 Augmented T1.99 - The best affordable ranged gun for advanced players

Hello there, A sad day come earlier than i wanted, its time to end a phase in my EU life, and thats including the selling of my beloved own vendor gun as well. Owned some different kind of high efficiency guns in the past 3 years, and definetly the LR60 was my favourite. A&P Series Mayhem...
  4. Hego Damask

Selling: Skill Juice

Nvm, posted on AH instead with almost TT starbid.
  5. Hego Damask

Selling: WTS Redulite Robot bunny pet SOLD

Hello there, Have seen crazy prices asked for this pet, idk if that is a reality or wet dreams, lets find out. I DO NOT COMPLETED THE REDULITE TRACK YET, work in progress, highest bid gets the pet for his offer, bidding ends the moment i receive the pet from the mission. SOLD Feel free to...
  6. Hego Damask

Selling: Halloween and Easter strongboxes

Hello there, 8700 halloween boxes 2400 easter boxes 1p each.
  7. Hego Damask

Selling: CLD

Hello there, Selling some CLD, 3075p each. Not selling them anymore :)
  8. Hego Damask

Selling: ArMatrix LP-70 FEN T8.74 SOLD

Hello there, Used this great pistol during MM, got what i wanted with it, time to move on. Tier 8.74 atm, about 0.01 gain per 10k cycle during MM, so can be T9 in 2-3 weeks if you want that. SOLD Accepting low dps high effi items (mostly interested in low level melee or blp), CLD, MM boxes...
  9. Hego Damask

Selling: Halloween Boxes

8k+ halloween boxes, 1 ped each, or 1:1 trading them for Xmas boxes.
  10. Hego Damask

WTT Hallo for Xmas

Hello there, Looking to trade my halloween boxes for your xmas boxes 1:1
  11. Hego Damask

Selling: LION Shin M

Hello there, Fresh loot of Lion Shin M UL for sale, +1100 ped. TIR 171/200
  12. Hego Damask

Buying: High effi and dps gun

Hello, Gun purchased, thanks all for the offers.
  13. Hego Damask

Selling: Summer ring 2020 and Halloween ring 2018

Hello there, Rings sold
  14. Hego Damask

Selling: Improved Imperium M armor set SOLD

SOLD
  15. Hego Damask

Selling: Angel Adjusted M T3 set SOLD

Hello there, Got it with a trade where the buyer wanted my stuff, liked to use it for a while before selling, maybe a few times i started dreaming about what if i keep it after all? But unfortunately it have to go, i would like to buy other gear. Adjusted Angel set, Male, all parts T3.99 Base...
  16. Hego Damask

Selling: Cyrene armor: Paneleon sold

Hello there, I have no luck with the pristines, considering just abandon my upgrade project and just buy the upgraded sets instead. Selling the following set of Cyrene armors, M UL.
  17. Hego Damask

Selling: Easter 2021 sold

Hello there, Easter 2021 ring sold
  18. Hego Damask

Buying: Halloween 2016 or 2018 or Christmas 2016 - purchased

Hello there, Looking to buy Halloween 2016 or 2018 or Christmas 2016 rings, pm if you have one, only left hand ring, no combo. Can pay pure ped, or can add the following ring too if you want it: Easter 21 RING PURCHASED.
  19. Hego Damask

Selling: WTS / WTT

Hello there, Sale canceled for now.
  20. Hego Damask

Help: Crafting question

Hello there, I have a question about crafting. Is crafting with higher QR blueprints affect positively the TT return, or just the succes rate? For example, 5 million clicks of a QR 100 BP can be expected to give the same TT return as 5 million clicks of a QR 0 BP? (I know QR would go up, but...
  21. Hego Damask

Buying: WTT Imperium armors

Hello there, Looking to buy Easter 21 ring, purchased. Looking to buy Imperium SPEC (impact) armor, only with trading in my Paneleon armor (burn) Looking to buy Improved imperium armor, only with trading in my Adjusted Imperium armor or my Paneleon armor (burn)
  22. Hego Damask

Selling: Christmas ring 21 bo 8.5k

Hello there, Selling a christmas ring 2021 for 8.5k
  23. Hego Damask

Selling: Paneleon M set

Hello there, Selling this OK robot set or potential paneleon pristine grind skip set. Same price as i paid for it, +4500 ped. (This is the burn one, not the impact version)
  24. Hego Damask

Buying: Erdorium ingot - bonus mu for bigger stacks

Hello there, Looking to buy some Erdorium ingot, offering the following mu based on ammount you can sell. minimal - large ammount 153% abundant - great ammount 155% substantial - plentiful ammount 157% huge - massive ammount 160% vast ammount 165% Looking for 1292x ingot = 1550.4 ped tt total.
Back