Search results

1. Nicole

Famous Entropians

Yes I did get a Hand bag and it was Black ;) I also like to think that I showed the masses how the ubers hunted to make profits not as good as Dan though he was one of the best but did show how to hunt Nemcu and Ambuls (big ) at the time with no armor.. wow that Dan from DR was amazing I...
  2. Nicole

Why Looting Other Players is Not Theft

Another way to look at it too! Another way to look at it too! First its theft and its violence can't deny it and can't fight it but its not a Crime! What is a crime? It's only what the controlling goverment of that area deems it to be! Not based on Morality or right or wrong.[/COLOR]...
  3. Nicole

FYI: Happy anniversary to all Tamers

Actually you don’t really need to have fire at all when it comes to propulsion. Sir Isaac Newton's third law of physics: for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. This is called thrust. This law is demonstrated in simple terms by releasing an inflated balloon and watching the...
  4. Nicole

Retiring from the TP run and Map Making business...

You have contributed so much , EU is a better place because of your work and you
  5. Nicole

Who here plays The Secret World

Long time since I posted here but I saw this article and had to write something about it. I never played this game but the trailer besides the choice of music seemed interesting. The problem is its a EA game; EA from personal experience has closed down 2 games for me Earth and beyond and star...
  6. Nicole

- Content of Oblivion -

you always had a good memory and a great style of posting it :)
  7. Nicole

Should MA switch back?

no the best times where 2004 threw maybe 2005 , I remember these times very well ! Back then I would say skills where the answer to good loots, I would go hunting maybe 4 days a week and the rest of the time skill up at twins allowing others to shoot me or I shoot other for skills... I really...
  8. Nicole

Selling: Full Eon Male UL (7 Pieces)

Bump for a good friend ;) :bump: :bump: PS: Always good to see Belza around :D
  9. Nicole

Who Thinks Loot Mechanics Is Fair???

I dont write much these days, but had to comment on this.... I voted for no twick for depositors and yes I was a depositor at one time, but it make it very unfair for new players and even vets who got to a stage where they dont have to deposit anymore (which I was at in my last 3 years of...
  10. Nicole

wt please insert disk #2?

I think I do :) My commadore 64 used to have a tape drive, looked kind of like a audio caste tape is I remember correctly :)
  11. Nicole

My newest Familymember :)

A Big congrats on your new family member, she a quttie too :)
  12. Nicole

One official site with all official infos

Try this link https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com it might be your best bet for a all in one spot.
  13. Nicole

NEVERDIE Studios - RECORD BREAKERS!

Well I always disagreed with ND being the first ped millionaire in EU ; I always felt it was Deatifer that should have had this title after winning Treasure Island. Also back then MA was rumored to want to show a first 1 million peds (100,000 usd) player latter after time that went up to 1...
  14. Nicole

Why virtual designs will make millions: DesignEX keynote - Architecture and Design

While still a smaller market for a lower skilled Architect; Selling to not one but many buyers the same model might open up yet another market. For example Architect one makes one design (something like patten or copy write) and is able to sell many of these houses or structures that he / she...
  15. Nicole

Do not allow shooting @ Unreachable mob plz

I agree with many here, and ma should make the system that if the mob can not be damaged; then no ammo should be taken either.
  16. Nicole

Need for speed: reload, weapon change and cooling off too slow

EU is a little different in regards to this because its a RCE and the higher end items have fast reload (Example Mod ep 40 and imk2, Mod fap , imp fap ) that go for insane prices; due to high dps and high reload speeds. If MA was to change this then the value of such fast items would fall...
  17. Nicole

FYI: Laws of physics do not apply!

I was a little confused but we have a Yellow dwarf star not red and your right about the red dwarf star, I did a Google search and came up with this as to back up my statement. http://www.universetoday.com/16350/what-kind-of-star-is-the-sun/ did not read the full article yet so will go back...
  18. Nicole

I believe the speed they are moving away from each other is not slow at all , in fact Its a very crazy fast speed , there is also a theory that when the star move far enough from each other it will change how gravity works and all things will come to an end. There will not be enough gravity to...
  19. Nicole

I used to watch the universe a lot on TV , 1st problem I see is that any planet that has more mass then a star would be a star... just to much mass to be anything else. Our small sun which if I remember correctly is a red dwarf is a very small star , yet its 99% of our entire solar system, we...
  20. Nicole

ATH: 69380 Leviathan Mature - magic moment!

wow is all I can say , I'm so happy that you got this :) congrats :)
  21. Nicole

EVE Online ?

I played Eve online for a long time had 3 uber charters on eve (uber there does not mean what it used to be here, well maybe now its close) I started playing EU in 2004 and moved to eve online and played that for over year (reason why warants kicked me before the 1st big land grab) Eve was...
  22. Nicole

Atrox Queen returns?

heheh can't help myself maybe it will hatch a artox young and Deathifer will kill it and get " This creature has no loot" :wtg:
  23. Nicole

To all members of United Talents

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post Another idea is to have all new and current members under a certain rank set their status to non electable. Then it can be turned on when needed and makes for easier elections when the higher ranks agree to a change. Best of luck on your transistion! I...
  24. Nicole

Reply to MA!

I think the TS response is kick ass funny, and I do still play ok log on to see friends :)
  25. Nicole

MA does NOT make money from decay

I took out a lot more then I ever put in the game, over 1 million peds! I bought uber gear in 2004 and sold out before the big crash about 2 or 3 years ago on example would be buying my MM ( modified ep 40 laser pistol for 20,000 peds and selling it latter for 250,000 peds) Mod fap for...
Back