Search results

1. L

Info: Event FREE hsl hunt molisk +global challenge all saturday 21 o'clock ma time

Event location :22145 46881 All saturday 21 o'clock ma time. the maturity of the molisk was high , various monsters gatherer ; guardian , scavenger , hunter , warrior and few leader. Challenge global supply: 8 GLOB= 50 peds Good game and have fun , ERACLES
  2. L

Info: Event all saturday Free Hsl hunt molisk+global challenge

Event location angelina's paradise :22145 46881 NEW MATURITY Molisk ( now big molisk in the land hunter) All saturday 19 o'clock ma time Come to angelina 's paradise and win many prizes , the maturity molisk has been adjusted for bronze mission, minimum maturity is scoot and more hunter...
  3. L

Info: Free hsl hunt molisk angelica s paradise all the week

hello; event location :22145 46881 day event :sunday or saturday the land is good for molisk minimum scout , guardian, gatherer, scavenger . the maturity has been adjusted for bronze mission, quantity ok molisk has been increased. New challenge : 5 globals= 50 peds supply during the...
  4. L

Info: Many Free event every week hunt Molisk in angelica 's paradise land 52

event location: 22145 46881 land 52 come to angelica's paradise for wins many prizes the maturity molisk is minimum scout , other molisk gatherer , guardian , scavenger the number of molisk has been increased, challenge permanent : 4 globals= 50 peds good game and have fun !!! ERACLES
  5. L

Info: Event Hsl Molisk in angelica s paradise

hello , event location : 22145 46881 Come to event molisk this month for win many prizes. date: 9 october 21h , saturday 12 october 21h and sunday 13 21h supply challenge : 3 globals during the event=50 peds additionnal (ps sorry for the last event , i noted free and i forgot to remove the...
  6. L

Info: Event challenge bronze hunt molisk most loot

hello , Event on location 22315 46881 This saturday 21h ; go to the challenge bronze hunt molisk in angelica's paradise, new challenge : 50 peds for 10 globals gratz to the winners who win 670 peds on last event. (sorry for all gamer because i choice most accumulate loot , it s an error...
  7. L

Hunt Molisk in angelica 's paradise mission bronze dna 5

Hello !! I am the new owner of the field Angelica's paradise , welcome to all. The maturity molisk has been adjusted for the bronze mission Event every weekend to come !!! Good hunting :yay::yay:
  8. L

Mike test

Hunt molisk in angelica
Back