Search results

1. Ion

Question: I was scammed, right?

poor guy... But, hey, If you have deep pockets with some extra change, say 1k peds. I'm sure MA will be happy to take that in return for your sweat :) That's what Lucky means with all trades are final, under certain conditions :)
  2. Ion

Question: Is anyone else having trouble with auction?

Fix auction... Simply stated:::: MA/FPC fix the darn AUCTION please!. It's bad enough that sales of items are slow, but for it to be broken/buggy is very upsetting. I really hate log-in when the first thing you experience is a bug. :eek: hope things get fixed soon.
  3. Ion

Selling: Oreamp OA-104 Blueprint 72.1 QR (UL blueprint)

gl on sale... price a bit high though if you check auction you'll know what i mean. cheers,
  4. Ion

Selling: Adjusted Korss 400 (L) + Korss

still available... guns still available. just a morning bump...
  5. Ion

Selling: Adjusted Korss 400 (L) + Korss

Adjust Korss H400 (L) Full TT @ 109% Korss H400 (L) Full TT 124%+ or - (around market value minus 3% - checked during time of trade. pm me if interested. thanks. Rio
  6. Ion

Buying: oa106 BP ------ oa104 BP -----EA 106 BP

going up.... weeeee!:yay:
  7. Ion

Server Downtime For Release

version 10.3.4? is this right. are we on v10.8.3 or should it be 10.8.4? update crashed 3 times before it finished and still got the error message window when it did... so not sure what version i'm on... also. update said it was downloading and installing version update patch 10.8.2 - 10.8.3...
  8. Ion

Buying: oa106 BP ------ oa104 BP -----EA 106 BP

Buying OA 106 BP - 600 ped. EA 106 bp - 300 ped (((no longer needed))) OA104 BP (how much are you asking for it?) I will update as I acquire these bps. thanks. Rio
  9. Ion

Issue with mining on CND

text no longer work on safe mode/low res mode.... So I downloaded the patch, logged in, and noticed that now most of the ores/enmatters are white/grey. They lost their textures in low res/safe mode :(. I would like to see what I'm looking at, any one else having this problem? I'd play in...
  10. Ion

Issue with mining on CND

aha. that explains it all.... My soc m8's were telling me to file a support since I was mining with amps up there and could not find anything. I think 12-18 enmat 106 amps used this past week and best I got was 400pedder 2 times and a couple of globals. Even mined some domes 100% (no kidding...
  11. Ion

Buying: oa104 bp

buying oa104 bp. low qr please. if you have one you want to sell pm your asking price. I will get back to you if interested. thanks. rio
  12. Ion

Selling: Reilly Boots BP .... @ 42 QR

BO reached... pending sale... will keep updated unitl sold.. BO has been offered. Will keep updating this post until a final trade has been made. thanks. rio
  13. Ion

Selling: Reilly Boots BP .... @ 42 QR

Yep. like the title says. selling this bp. I don't make this much any more for a long time since i try to focus on attachments and have decided to sell it. Offering here for 1-2 days. if no one is interested i will post in ingame auction. BP SOLD. Please remove posting. GL! and hope...
  14. Ion

Selling: oa105 BP + enmat 104 BP

bump - still available... yep. still available... might place in ingame auction on saturday... cheers, rio
  15. Ion

Selling: oa105 BP + enmat 104 BP

Selling both bps. Ore Amp 105 Will sell between 5.1k - 5.7k Enmat 104 bp @ 51QR... taking offers. will sell when I get a descent offer... PM if interested. Best Offer I get on oa105 (withing prices shown) I will sell withing 24hours of offer. If I agree to a price and I don't hear back...
  16. Ion

Version Update 10.6.6 Content List

don't worry all.. I'm sure MA has some sick scheme up their sleeve to distract you from these insulting updates... Make sure you deposit enough peds to participate. You're going to need them even more than you do now. Remember, the more peds they get out of you before other planets go live...
  17. Ion

my first auction UBER... i think

you bought it you keep it... gratz on your bp. There's a reason there's a mark-up history. duh. I don't remember people making a fuzz when somone put an non (L) amp in auction for going market price. lucky guy then lucky you know. If you're not going to craft it, sell it before the prices...
  18. Ion

Version Update 10.6.5 Content List

what is wrong with you people w00t I'm first. yey! an update. this thread deserves nothing more than a bashing and neg repping bertha for such a time waster. yeah. go ahead. neg rep me!!!!
  19. Ion

Selling: Enmater Finder 210(L), 211(L) BP's

going up... first bump of the day...
  20. Ion

Selling: Enmater Finder 210(L), 211(L) BP's

Selling Enmatter Blueprint 210(L) Enmatter Blueprint 211(L) Please pm or post with offers for each or for both. thanks. Rio
  21. Ion

Selling: unL oa104bp (85qr)

interested but not bidding againts anonymous... interested but confused about a couple of things... 1st: you haven't placed it in eu auction yet? What exactly does this mean? You planning on getting an idea of the price here then taking into eu auction? 2nd. if anonymous bids are allowed. am...
  22. Ion

Buying: Oa104 bp

oa104 bp bump... where are ya... still looking. let me know if you have one. thanks.
  23. Ion

Whats with all the Lyst?

lyst free? oil free? Yep, that was one of my complaints I had when I finally got into the game after the vu and a new computer. Lyst, oil, lyst oil. I could not avoid it. So i headed to cnd, and what do you know. lyst, oil everywhere. (yeah, I got a lyst tower, and a lyst hoff and tons of...
  24. Ion

oa104 bp bump just bumping up and up and up and up and up.. wish ma would do that to my loots. cheers, Rio
  25. Ion

Considering buying an Ore Amp 104 Blueprint. If you have one you want to sell, let me know what your asking price is and I will get back to you if I'm interested. Low qr is better :) cheers, rio
Back