Search results

1. Panther_Aurora

Codex for ROCKtropia - a discussion

I wouldn't worry. It's like the RT Token drop hype all over again. Ludvig said: "This content was unintentionally released, and will be reverted. In the meantime, the Headjack - The THING server will be disabled. Please contact support if your avatar is located on The Thing server and you...
  2. Panther_Aurora

The expanded area and increased mob spawn (Thugs, thieves, Pissed off Cops , ROCKtropians) around New Harlem (behind the NDC Pawn Shop) is nice. It will be great for Codex. Also the AI spawning here will help to spread people out for the AI daily *fingers crossed* (y)
  3. Panther_Aurora

Help: AmeVRica

RT doesn't have a forum. I guess ND needs to tell us.
  4. Panther_Aurora

The mob spawn has increased around there too, lots of Thugs which used to be closer to Muscle Park.
  5. Panther_Aurora

Hunt the THING was renamed to AmeVRica on the map. All but 1 tp has disappeared and you can't enter it without everything being unequipped. It looks like it's been turned into an instance as it has a "quitters exit" like other RT instances. So far, nothing works inside. There are two...
  6. Panther_Aurora

What RT bug fixes and spawn adjustments made the patch release 17.8.1 today? NPC Diesel Rose still doesn't interact. That would have been an obvious bug fix. :unsure: What I do see is that Hunt the THING was renamed to AmeVRica, the NEVERDIE crypto wallet (here...
  7. Panther_Aurora

https://neverdie.com/index.html "AMEVRICA IS THE FIRST CROSS PLATFORM , DECENTRALIZED, OPEN SOURCE, BLOCKCHAIN GOVERNED, MMORPG/VIRTUAL REALITY HYBRID WORLD WITH A CRYPTOCURRENCY BASED HUNTER GATHERER ECONOMIC SYSTEM." *Edit: Basically been a page holder for a while.
  8. Panther_Aurora

Question: Value of the Hacked Robots from Rocktropia

If you visit the shops on RT you'll get a guide for the price, and yes, sellers have marked the price higher for higher Hacked K-2 - K-4. For example, Soul's shop sells Hacked K-1 @ 103.36 PED, K-2 @ 178.91 PED, K-3 @ 276.73 PED and K-4 @ 358.10 PED. As for what they're actually worth...
  9. Panther_Aurora

Thank you for the response and update. I'm in two minds about this. I understand the value in Codex+Meta. However, mindless grinding doesn't appeal, that can be done on all planets with Codex now. Codex is a nice option for gaining rewards for a mob if there is another objective in mind, i.e...
  10. Panther_Aurora

Fix this godforsaken lag

I remember having a conversation with a friend about this a year ago and recalled how when AreaNet dropped the ball and lost a weekend's worth of activities in Guild Wars 2 they apologised straight away, sent everyone instant goodie bags, reconstructed as much as they could of all the...
  11. Panther_Aurora

News: Preview of Upcoming Interface Changes

Thank you My, this is one of the best pieces of communication I have seen in a long time. I appreciate the work that has gone into the new UI if it improve performance, and knowing that the team are taking into consideration the feedback provided here is reassuring. Your effort on this post...
  12. Panther_Aurora

Change Calypso Space Port In to Athena (read details)

I couldn't land on top of the mall the other day, I was thrown out. If you put on an Event you can toggle off vehicles. I heard that is what was happening earlier today but by the time I arrived at Calypso I wasn't affected.
  13. Panther_Aurora

Change Calypso Space Port In to Athena (read details)

I went to Calypso the day before yesterday and upon entering the planet I was thrown from my Quad with a No Vehicles Allowed message AGAIN, died AGAIN and took damage to my vehicle AGAIN. I'm on my way to Calypso and have just heard it's happening AGAIN. I'm getting tired of this. It makes no...
  14. Panther_Aurora

News: Preview of Upcoming Interface Changes

100% agree with the OP. I like to have as much of my screen clear as possible, especially the bottom centre of my screen clear for fruit/stones. I hope there is an option to remove weapon health bar along with other personal customisations. Those of us with visual processing issues (e.g. Irlen...
  15. Panther_Aurora

A lot of good ideas in your post Sinner. I particularly like the idea of yours I've snip quoted - the long old school mission chain. As you've pointed out, there is so much on offer at RT and these connected mission chains are one of my favourite parts of EU. It makes what would otherwise be...
  16. Panther_Aurora

I'd like the chance to double-dip on Iron and Codex rewards ?. Codex would be better than nothing though for Old Wolves (y)
  17. Panther_Aurora

While I appreciate there are many issues with ROCKtropia we'd like cleared up, this thread was for discussing Codex and I'd appreciate it if we didn't get de-railed :) That said, I think some bug fixes would be appreciated before Codex was implemented. For example, being able to complete the...
  18. Panther_Aurora

I think the Human category is a bit difficult too. Its a lot of separate categories for Codex and there's no point at present in hunting the ones that have no associated mission. These are both very good points against doing too much grouping (y)
  19. Panther_Aurora

My thoughts.... 1) Pros and Cons of Codex in general Pros: I like the option of choosing your reward type that codex offers, I like shooting a random mob and knowing it will enter into Codex even if I haven't picked up the mission from an NPC. Cons: I would miss the storyline elements if they...
  20. Panther_Aurora

Following on from a discussion in ROCKtropia chat this week, I thought it would be a good idea to consolidate the community's thoughts on Codex for ROCKtropia. For example: 1) Pros and Cons of Codex in general (i.e., there was a view that Codex reward choice and meta rewards were good, but the...
  21. Panther_Aurora

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

Please register: Aurora Panther Dawn Thank you :)
  22. Panther_Aurora

Hunt for Markup and Win Passive Income on Songkra Valley!

Please register; Team name: Panther & Emz @ Songkra Team captain: Aurora Panther Dawn Thank you :)
Back