Search results

1. Q

Combustive Attack Nanochip V

I was lucking to loot this, but know nothing about mindforce. It shows up as a Rare it is Unlimited and looks like only 6 have been traded at this point according in game auction. Prices seemed to jump a lot from high TT + 563 and low TT + 322. Doesn't look like it is in Entropedia yet...
  2. Q

Results from the inactive participants hunting event April 27-29

I know everyone has different opinions on the event, but here is a perspective of someone who participated in the event. For background I started in EU back in May of 06 played pretty regularly with low deposits for a couple years and in an out since then. Past couple years been mostly out...
  3. Q

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Duncan QS Stonewall
  4. Q

Effect of the new planet on the economy

It won't hurt, but won't make a huge difference I think it's pretty clear that both of the new planets are geared towards companies and basically virtual office space. So as far as it helping mining, hunting, etc. I don't think it will have much of an impact. On the other hand the more...
  5. Q

Entropia Universe Version Update 9.2

White screen of death Hope you don't mind I'm borrowing the phrase CareBear. Same problem here will we have to wait until they are totally done at 12:00 MA time? If so why do they bother allowing us to dl. I've checked Task Manager and Entropia.exe isn't using any Processor resources so it's...
  6. Q

Bank Satisfied Customer Feedback

No hassles, no problems, just PED's in my pockets Okay I've used Neverdie Bank's loan service 3 times now and am completely satisifed. It's easy to use just be patient when you first open the Bank Teller it may take a little time, but not too long. Decide which items you are putting up for...
  7. Q

VU 8.12 bugs

Can mine in the water, now! Didnt see if anyone mentioned this but I managed to mine swimming. Be pretty cool if this is here to stay. Just had highlight the marker and use tool and viola it worked this time. Also you can Fap while swimming, but I didn't know if you could before? GL all
  8. Q

How will the new TT% at Auction affect the economy?

So with the new VU you can use TT % when setting orders so you can effectively out order someone by .01%. Also this allows ordering on items you really couldn't effectively order before like Lyst and Oil. I think this is going to cause some more MA inflation. As people start using the...
  9. Q

Will this be the end for all US-players??

Hasn't passed the Senate yet A couple things first the bill has not passed the Senate as of yet and isn't likely to pass this year. Until it passes both the House and Senate it won't become law. Futher entropia would not be considered a game of chance I don't believe. I think it would fall...
  10. Q

Factories

It's going to be very interesting to see how MA handles factories. They could literal tear the market apart or take it to a whole new level, lol just like real life. Ok back to the predictions: Products that factories will make? - I have to agree with my esteemed collegue Sholz. There is...
  11. Q

Various bulk items for sale

Bid on lumber for 50 Bid 50 for all lumber, :) GL.
  12. Q

Various bulk items for sale

205 for bulk ingots Ill go ahead and start the bidding 205 peds for the bulk ingots (all of them :) ). Thanks.
  13. Q

New Mapping software

Thank You for taking the time Just wanted to give you +rep and :D thank you for putting this together. Can't wait for Eudora, but in any case thanks for all the work.
Back