Search results

1. Dahlifyr

Selling: Skills on Chip for Sale

Have thoose skills on Chips ready to be sold: Dexterity 61.89 ped TT Wounding 16.95 ped TT Mining 15.69 Ped TT Rifle 11.48 Ped TT Ground Assessment 1.79 Ped TT Bravado 1.25 ped TT Dodge 1.10 Ped TT They are all yours for 970 Ped.
  2. Dahlifyr

Selling: My skills are for Sale

Its time to let my skills help someone else in EU, its not much but if you want them they are yours for 5500ped. You bring the ESI:s needed.
  3. Dahlifyr

Selling: Selling some skills(Starting with Courage)

Courage -SOLD First Aid -SOLD Rifle Skill -SOLD Combat Sense Implant with a TT-value of 18.01, asking price is= 235Ped I will upgrade this thread with more skills when i have them on chip. Send me a PM if you are interested. No Auction, the prices mentioned is the BO.
  4. Dahlifyr

Selling: All skills for Sale

It`s time to let all of my skills go, all thoose are for sale in one big bulk(to begin with atleast) @ the price of 11k ped. You bring the ESI:s needed. Pm me if you are interested.
  5. Dahlifyr

Selling: Duchev logs: 1,6,8

Im selling my Dr. Duchev log parts: 1,6,8, the price is 300ped for all of them. No auction, it goes to the first that wants them. No PM, just answer in the thread please:)
  6. Dahlifyr

20% Tax rate on virtual currency profits in China

Found this article:http://www.massively.com/2008/11/03/china-legislates-20-tax-rate-on-virtual-currency-profits/ Is this something that might effect the future of MA and the cooperation with China? And most important, will it effect us. Guess that China isnt the only country to think about...
  7. Dahlifyr

Hey fanboys!

Hey every fanboy out there. Instead of thoose useless +rep threads you have, why dont you guys do something usefull? Like go to MMORPG.COM(for example) and write something about what EU is all about?? Instead of just vote, you can do something that might even matter! Explain what EU is all...
  8. Dahlifyr

A bright idea

Ok, so the time here in Sweden are at the moment 02.38 AM. And i got this very cleaver idea, i gonna (i think anyway) buy 200 bombs and 2 OA101 and my OF105. I gonna pic 1 spot at either Amethera or Eudoria, gonna drop 1 bomb at the location and then log out. Then i will wait, for how long i...
  9. Dahlifyr

CGA Question

Hello all miners, i got a stupid question(Once again) Im a Lv14 Miner and Lv 13,5 Prospector, shouldent i have unlocked CGA with thoose Ranks? Thought it was Lv 12,5 in Prospecting that unlocked it.
  10. Dahlifyr

Skills for the new planets

Hi. I got a really stupid and fu**ed up question:) How will lets say CGA work on the new planets when and if they comes? I mean it clearly says CALYPSO ground Assesment. Does this skill work up on CND and at CP? Or will we have to lock up new skills for thoose new planets? Or maybe thoose...
  11. Dahlifyr

MA support

Where is MA support? I have a problem that has not been answered to for 10 days now:yay:
  12. Dahlifyr

EU in Swedish gaming program

Hmm, guess that someone already has created an thread about this:) If so, please delete this one:) Anyway, i was looking in one of our bigger newspapper here in sweden, called Aftonbladet. Aftonbladet also have theire own tv channel, channel 7. And on Tuesday on May 1:st, 10:30 pm swedish time...
  13. Dahlifyr

Support

Must give some credit to the support. Have filed 4 supportcases so far, and all of them has been answered within 2 days:) Not often i give credit!
  14. Dahlifyr

Want to sell my skills

Yep, its time for me to move on. So i want to sell my skills to someone of you:) SOLD
  15. Dahlifyr

Price on my skills

Hi. I just want to now if PE aucktions prices is right. So i upload a pic on my skills, and i would be gratefull if someone can say if the price seems to be right.
  16. Dahlifyr

Talking about EU in other games

I dont now if it`s just me, but when i play other onlíne games i like to throw in some positive commercial about EU. I usualy start with the question if some of my guildmates have heard of EU, the most common answer is ofcourse no. Infact, usualy they have never heard of RCE games what so ever...
  17. Dahlifyr

Wts: Full Gremlin

SOLD Regards: Fredrik
  18. Dahlifyr

Happy x-mas....

I wrote in a another thread, where i wished happy x-mas. But i felt the need to say happy x-mas to everyone, so i created a whole new thread, where you all can go in and wish each other happy x-mas and a happy new year untill christmas eve. So i start to say happy x-mas and a happy new year to...
  19. Dahlifyr

About looting

Hello. Idont now if there is a thread about this anywhere, i have atleast not found anyone. Some items seem to be very usual to loot, like frean d alpha, fap-5 and so on. But i wont to now if all thoose ordianry thing that we loot rellay are ordinary for all. I mean, i have been hunting argos...
  20. Dahlifyr

Love EU

After all whinig that has been on MA and EU(from me too), i think its time for something good. ive been around for 2 years(not on the forum though), thats a hell of a lot longer then any other online game i have played! And i have played 7 other online games. It is something with this game that...
  21. Dahlifyr

Buying Vigi Helmet (M)

Hi...want to buy an Male Vigi Helmet. TT+150-170. PM me if you got one for sale!
  22. Dahlifyr

Selling Skills

Hi everyone! I´m thinking about to sell out all my skills. But have to check out if someone actually is willing to buy them first :laugh: Now, i have a totall of 29649 in skill, not much i now! I gonna write them all down here, and if you are interestet, just write here. Please add what you...
Back