Search results

1. Ninu

Buying: Materials for basic Viceroy.

Hello everyone! Just what the title says. I am looking for almost all the materials to create the basic viceroy armour. Thank you very much.
  2. Ninu

Selling: Hunting Loot - Plus's Tiny Store

Welcome to my Tiny Store (!): - I have a small stock that grows every week and I would like to be able to sell some things. - If you are looking for something specific to low level, feel free to send me an MP. - The value of all my products will always be a little lower than the MU. I...
  3. Ninu

Question: About Color Fields (!).

Hi all! ? I will send clothes to color soon, but there are things I have no idea. How can I know how many color fields do the clothes have? Or should I buy the right tools? Can someone please tell me how many fields does it have: - Lodod Tanktop (C) - Eden Micro Skirt (C) Thank you very...
  4. Ninu

Buying: Paint Can Burgundy

Hi, the title says it all. I am looking to buy at least 1625 Paint Can (Burgundy). If you have large quantities, please write to me by MP or in game. Thank you very much (!).
  5. Ninu

Gold Pack, doubt.

Hello everyone. Today I just bought the "Gold Pack". I had read that the package offered extra customization options, when creating the character. However, I don't see anything new in it. When I created my character, I noticed that it had the same options as before acquiring it. Could someone...
Back