Search results

1. G

Can't play 8.5 - video problems

Hello, I have a laptop with a Mobile Intel(R) 945GM video card. Previous to V 8.5 I had no problems playing - about 98% functionality. I couldn't see all the vegetation, and there was a detail on spaceports that would cause me to lag if I looked at it, but basically no problem. With 8.5 I...
  2. G

I am a loot pool agnostic

Hello, I have seen a fair number of posts on the topic of what various things (sweat, new players, non-depositors etc.) will do to the loot pool. I don't think that there is a such thing. It seems that a lot of folks think that when you deposit money, MA puts it in a special player,s...
  3. G

Noob Mining Rate

Hello, I am looking ahead to when I hit my sweat cap and I am thinking about starting to mine. I have read a lot of the info in this forum (thanks to everyone for good questions and answers) but I still have a question I did not see covered. When I am first starting out, what would you guess...
  4. G

Odd lag question

Hello, When I started the game I was really lagged at PA and figured that it was due to all the people there. However I get no lag at all at Camp Phoenix. I renently made it to Twin Peaks for the first time and found this: If I look at the spaceships than I am really lagged, if I look at the...
  5. G

What to do with Fruit and Dung

Hello, I was doing some sweating and I noticed some fruit and dung near me (on separate occasions). What should I do with these? I don't have many (around 200 each) so I don't think I can do much with them on the auction as 1 PED fee will bump up the price alot. Can I make these into...
  6. G

Can I Play This?

Hello, I downloaded all the software and set up an account. The problem is that when I start to play the game, I go in super slow motion. Can I play this game? How fast of a connection do I need - I have DSL. Any tips? Thanks
Back