Search results

1. Derid

Selling: Calypso Land Deed

Item sold - Closed
  2. Derid

Derid - A newbies situation and progress II

Thank you very much :) I will always get new "grand ideas"! And have some thoughts already, so I am doing some sweating and catching up on the changes. Cheers Derid
  3. Derid

Sweat Gatherer Skill Points & Profession Level Hall of Fame

3001 SG 25.86 prof Also, I know I am a major nub, but I am twice on the lists? :) John Derid West and as Derid :) :laugh:
  4. Derid

Achievement: Baby Milestone: 3K in Sweat Gathering

Why does this give me flashbacks to university days? ;) Good times, awkward times, and "wtf where we thinking" times :)
  5. Derid

I am waiting for my certification from MA. "You are hereby certified in "looking at a mob butt whilst sweating it", congratulations!" ;) Thanks guys. Now I just need to figure out what to do with all my sweat!
  6. Derid

Not much worth in anyway, but for me personally a nice thing.
  7. 3000 Sweat Gathering

3000 Sweat Gathering

Another baby milestone
  8. 3000 Sweat Gathering

3000 Sweat Gathering

Another baby milestone
  9. Derid

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Makes me laugh every time
  10. Derid

So I am back again. I have had some interesting times IRL and was working some on sweating when I left to deal with IRL. Today I am doing some research on current status of games and what changes has come in. (Mostly focused on things regarding us nubs). I started by going by the baby rig and...
  11. Derid

What is your RL profession?

Got tired of all the days traveling so left my last job to become a COO for a group of IT-companies. So a lot of time at the coffee machine giving stern looks to people and mumbling about "better days".
  12. Derid

A few days of spending time at the baby rig has been fun. Have talked to some old friends and gotten to know a few more. Sadly also some @**hats has also med themselves known at the baby rig. But that is what my excelsheet is for, who you know to avoid in the future and not conduct business...
  13. Derid

Achievement: Full Adjusted Nemesis - Am I the first?

Being an über nub I really dig this armour due to its coloring! Awesome set imo! /DERID Ps. Akiran found your youtube vid yesterday, keep it up!
  14. Derid

Inquiry about the game/starting up

And don't stare yourself blind on the amount of PEDs some think you need to cycle etc. The game is what you make of it. For me my 10 ped runs give me plenty of fun and enjoyment in game and I can replenish that money quite fast to do more runs. Set goals, learn but most of all, make sure you...
  15. Derid

Do you submit support cases ?

Sent a few to support, but not more than 5-6 a year. And mostly it is about player harassment etc, not that I have gotten, but you see a lot of racial slur, sexual harassments etc and I usually take time to report those cases as I don't think players like that should be ingame. And I am happy...
  16. Derid

Entropias Target Audience?

The challenge. Build something from scratch, taking over Entropia one sweat bottle at a time!! :silly2::silly2: Tho a big reason also for me is the social aspect and all the great people I been lucky to get to talk to in the game. Gives a bit of hope to humanity!
  17. Derid

Road trip thru Sweden

Happy to meet you friend! Hope the trip home went well!
  18. Derid

Road trip thru Sweden

Try now, was full of the classic "You are such a nub that you make David Hasselhof look cool" etc
  19. Derid

Road trip thru Sweden

Hey Zap! I have a little AW at the office for my employees. But it should not be that long, could meet up later on the town. Don't know what type of places you like etc, but could give you some pointers on places if you just give a heads up on what type of places you like.
  20. Derid

Come back soon!! Wish you all the best!
  21. Derid

Road trip thru Sweden

Let me know when you get to Stockholm and we will grab a beer or similar. Hauska saada vähän suomalais porukka Tukkholman :silly2:
  22. Derid

What is your Main Profession in EU?

I lack the option for "Nubbing" :)
  23. Derid

An Entropia Space baby is born!

btw. I call dibs on the lil one to join the Antz as soc! ;) Big grats to you two!
  24. Derid

No negativity thread! Just fun!

Back