Search results

1. Derid

Selling: Calypso Land Deed

Item sold - Closed
  2. Derid

Achievement: Baby Milestone: 3K in Sweat Gathering

Not much worth in anyway, but for me personally a nice thing.
  3. Derid

No negativity thread! Just fun!

Thats it, too much complaints and too little smiles going on here.
  4. Derid

Entropia in media

So, I had one of my employees attend a radio interview this morning about gaming. I talked to him last week as he is a new employee of mine and I talked some about Entropia for him and so forth. He just got back and said he had mentioned Entropia in the discussion on the radio as they were...
  5. Derid

Derid - A newbies situation and progress II

New thread about my nub life in Entropia is being created to replace the old and musky: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?178596-Derid-A-newbies-situation-and-progress BACKGROUND HISTORY THE FIRST GRIND What I started with was a grind of sweating, totaled somewhere...
  6. Derid

Colonist 'Pvp'

Price check on Colonist 'PvP' Slacks Event Issue Colonist 'PvP' Jumper Event Issue thanks Derid
  7. Derid

Less active forums?

Hey all, just got back from another of my away times due to IRL work etc. I always enjoy the part to "read up" on what has happened in game whilst I been gone etc. But now I got a bit surprised as the last few days hanging around on the forum it feels like it is, well, not as populated as it...
  8. Derid

FYI: Broken link: Gallery

If you click on the logo for Planet Calypso Forums whilst in the gallery part (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/) it takes you to: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/content.php This page gives: Not Found The requested URL /gallery/content.php was not found on this server...
  9. Derid

Selling: 500K Sweat, guaranteed musky and all sweated by yours truly.

So, after years of sweating I want to try to get rid of my 500K sweat. I am hoping for a price of 2PED per K and one buyer. I know this might be hard to find a buyer for but have to try! Also have 550 TT PED oil for sale, 105% PM me if you have any questions or bids. Cheers Derid
  10. Derid

Achievement: Rank 24 Sweat Gatherer

2 days of a lot of sweating and I reached rank 24 finally, bout 2800 skill in SG. I know I know, totally useless skill but a nub has to set goals like this to keep motivation going. Next SG goal is 3000 in the skill. Derid Ps. I thought the picture shows how I feelt after 2 days of heaving...
  11. Derid

Help: Help with graduating

So, I been playing my normal style now for quite a while and I must say that my progression to graduate is very very slow. What I am trying to figure out now if it is my play style in general that causes this or if I am focusing on the wrong parts. Can you recommend a good way to get a good...
  12. Derid

The dangers at the rig

Derid tuned out the talk around him and sighed inboards. Here he was, standing with all the other newbies in the line for some oil. He had returned home after visiting Arkadia and the Next Island a half year ago and was back in the grind to build up his bank roll again. The banter was harsh but...
  13. Derid

New and unexplored areas - Mini Story

Derid could hardly catch any sleep the whole night. He twisted back and forth in his bunk and could not seem to be able to relax enough to fall asleep. With a sigh he got up from his bunk and the cramped room he shared with two other “VSE MK 1 Operators” and thought for himeslef. “Why not just...
  14. Derid

What do you tell others that are interested in Entropia?

Lately I been talking to old friends, new friends and old gaming buddies about Entropia. And I find myself quite lacking as I am a nub in the game on how to market it nicely. Usually I end up with telling them that if you deposit the same as you would do for a p2play game per month that you can...
  15. Derid

Confirm trade button off screen

Hey Everyone! I play EU on multiple computers, I have a desktop and a laptop at home I vary between when I play and I also have a backup laptop at work I play on from time to time. Now I noticed that on my backup laptop at work when trying to conduct a trade, the confirmation box (last step...
  16. Derid

Question: What do you do to entertain yourself whilst sweating?

So, what do you guys do to entertain yourselves when sweating? How do you make sure not to go insane when the hours gets long in the sweat fields? For myself I: * Read the forums, Entropedia and other EU related things to make sure I keep up to date and learn more about the game. * Read a...
  17. Derid

Achievement: 10K skills passed

Well, another of those baby goals I have has been completed. 10K skills! Very happy about this of course, but as my pace is slow in gaining skills it takes a long time to advance. But have noticed an escalated pace that I gain skills in so hoping to improve and reach that 20K skill within a...
  18. Derid

Just another day in the fields - Mini story

Just another day in the fields Derid looked up at the sun and only the face mask of his Settler armor protected his eyes against the burning rays and after a few moments he returned his focus to the VSE Mk1. The Ambulimax spread it attacks around the group that was working the sweat from it...
  19. Derid

First time to South Africa (Johannesburg)

Well, I am flying home from Copenhagen to Sweden in a few hours and tomorrow I am off again, this time to Johannesburg. I have to say that I know very little about South Africa and specially Johannesburg that I will be working in for a few weeks. I would gladly accept some pointers or tips...
  20. Derid

Insult the Derid Entropia style competition!

**PLEASE LOCK THREAD** Enough suggestions have been gotten and we moving on to the voting phase! ***************************************************************************** I got to think about one thing in another thread. I am one of those guys who find it really amusing to "trash talk"...
  21. Derid

Achievement: Level 20 Sweat Gatherer - Laughable for most, but anyways!

Well, Saturday I got the star at my chat box and had to look at what had happened. Level 20 Sweat Gatherer it tells me. Not bad I thought for myself and was quite smug about this milestone for myself. Yes yes, I know, totally useless. But I need to keep these small goals to keep motivating me to...
  22. Derid

Puny mobs tracking?

Is it just me or are puny mobs not tracked? Could not find an answer. Derid
  23. Derid

What would you do?

You are out in the world of Entropia and decide to stop and enjoy the view from a hill. You notice that there is something on the ground and pick the things up. You become astonished when you realise it is 5 000 PED in cash, a SGA weapon with a value of 10 000 PED and a very nice FAP to go with...
  24. Derid

Feel good youtube clips

Well, topic says it all. Im a sucker for funny and cute Youtube videos. Inside this harsh and brutal newbie beats the heart of a loving and caring man. Just don't tell anyone! I do have a rep to live up to, BND!!! Bad Newbie Derid. But feel free to post videos you like etc and want to share...
Back