Search results

1. Tidesong

And another download!

Phew am I glad I got to see entropia in the previous state! I've started the bittorent for the newest VU!
  2. Tidesong

I'm back!

I have a new desktop at last :D :yay: Downloading entropia now
  3. Tidesong

Non entropian birthday

The people that sent me the driver for the internet thing, well the driver couldn't unzip right the CRC was wrong lol.... So I'm still here only on the forums...
  4. Tidesong

Desktop reformatted but...

I'm lazy to get everything installed, including whatever makes the internet thing work. hahahah so no entropia universe yet, not to mention I'll have to download that all over again too.... hmmm Meanwhile , some people saw the clay hogglo I made :) And there is a Singaporean meet up somewhere...
  5. Tidesong

My mutant hogglo

So yeah I was inspired by the stuff people were bringing back from entropia. So I decided to make my own little hogglo. I didn't have a before picture, but the basic story was that i stepped on it before it was dry. So it got squished like.... then I decided to try and salvage it because I was...
  6. Tidesong

My computer isn't too dead yet

So well I reformatted it and got it alive again. But I have yet to install all the protections I like to have in place, and the internet driver so nothing online with it yet. The last fish died sometime between last night and this morning. Poor fish ah well.
  7. Tidesong

Help: Will this computer work with cryengine?

Hi my friend showed me a offer for this computer m9298d and I was wondering if it will work with cryengine, the specs are here (theres two specs on the same page but just refer to m9298d's): http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/sg/en/ho/WF06a/12454-12454-3329738-214846-214846-3688699.html
  8. Tidesong

Desktop still dead

So yeah, desktop still dead. No EU. Too lazy to fix it after a whole day at work. Stuff like that. Two fishes are still alive, hardy little survivors :D
  9. Tidesong

DIY shoe and dress while away from EU

So my desktop is dead yeah I had then the time to doodle all over this dress last night. And heres a shoe I messed with a while back too. before : it was a white dress with the black piping Click to enlarge before: a plain white maryjane style canvas shoe Click to enlarge
  10. Tidesong

2 fishes left and dead computer so no EU

so yeah 40+ fishes reduced to the last two hardy survivors... its been quite a while though. One of them have like funny fins. It seems to be extended alot more than the others. The other was one of the most tiny ones right at the start and due to lack of colouration looks half its size from the...
  11. Tidesong

7 ped loot from i can't remember

Lol so I was shooting a few mobs at fort troy while sweating, It was either an exa or daikiba, young or mature, got a 7 ped worth loot, its quite huge for someone like me, most of it was from the pretty much useless daikiba tusk worth 4 ped and a few other random not much markup things but that...
  12. Tidesong

Fishes and Mining

Well so some of my fishes are still alive. I decided to go mine in a spot that I wanted to mine in a long time ago when i havent started mining. So I did and got the typical for me (which is about 50% of what I put in) and I actually can't remember what happeend in the end... did I even finish...
  13. Tidesong

10 Fishes in a tank

Then one stopped swimming and floated around... 9 Fishes in a tank.... It seems to be like this every other day... my poor fishes just keep dying :(
  14. Tidesong

Yay people are using my signatures

Hehe I was so happy when I was randomly browsing and saw that someone picked my template for the entropia tracker signatures hehehe. In any case, I took leave on wednesday to rest at home and I had turned on entropia and went to nap. When I woke up, there was no sign of it having had...
  15. Tidesong

Fishes

I got fishes irl, we caught them from this kiddy fish farm place, the guy topped up the fishes for us at the exit we had like almost 40 tiny little fishes. now a few days later its down to about 20 o.O I gave them food, water(with anti chlorine) air pump , changed their water when it got murky...
  16. Tidesong

Graphics and stuff

Nice to see entropiaforum with customizable profiles, so I was happy and made mine. The theme is similar to my old profile on another site, which I uploaded to a free image server and the images have since been lost. However, I obviously missed it, and brought it back, it was generally pink...
  17. Tidesong

Singapore Toy & Comic Convention

Hey just wondering if anyone will be going, esp our neighbours :D http://www.sgtoyandcomiccon.com/index.html#
  18. Tidesong

Bristles are dropping dodge for me again

So I decided to randomly go play with bristlehogs and they started dropping dodge for me again. So I stayed there for a short while... Nothing major happening ingame. Friend's wedding was on saturday and I was busy the whole day helping her. It was a nice event though :)
  19. Tidesong

Still running about and sweating

So I have actually been in EU alot less again but everytime I do, I've been running about and sweating. I also just learnt that you can buy makeup and practise with it at no further cost? Now that sounds fun! I hope that is true... I haven't really bothered to read about makeup because it just...
  20. Tidesong

Have you ever double/triple bombed a NRF?

Hi I have two questions I am curious if anyone has the answers to... 1) Have you ever double/triple/more bombed a NRF and found something later? 2) Have you ever double/triple/more bombed a find and found something larger than the original? for me the answers to both are, no. But I'm such a...
  21. Tidesong

Tooth pain

So my upper right teeth were hurting last week and then I went to see the dentist that decided the wisdom tooth was causing the trouble despite none of the the teeth being decayed. So I had it taken out. Now it actually hurts a bit less than before but still hurts and it hurts more when I try to...
  22. Tidesong

Free Signature Making

Hi I would like to practise and if you would be kind, I am offering to make signatures for free. This post is dead by now I guess, so just pm me if you want anything :)
  23. Tidesong

Waiting for MA to make their move

So here I am with 0 peds on my card Sitting around wondering when or what or why Maybe a star will fall or pirates will fly Will MA make their move? or will the passion just die We'll see all in good time Unabashedly... I have been lured by cute pinkness of doom that just went into closed...
  24. Tidesong

Landgrab Warmup

First of all I left work on time to hope to be there early, but the train had to have a few power trips and I gave up waiting and took the bus that added an extra 30 minutes to my trip time. I got home, with a few minutes to spare before the start, but then my mother needed help with some work...
  25. Tidesong

Next hunting trip?

I am hoping to be a little serious about checking out the last two "low level" mobs on the mob list which is for me, prancer and mourner. I have searched up their coords and will attempt that on my next hunting trip (if ever :P) On another note my signature for mindstar9 won a mention in her...
Back