Search results

1. Mes

Entropia Let it Rock: The Future is Here

Here's my vid :) Hopefully the 14th counts ;) My intention for the video is soley to sell EU, and i thought that action and sci-fi did the job. Thanks to all the guys who helped out in making this,and cheers to Ozi and nono, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSGgZ5ttZ3M&fmt=22 [edit] this...
  2. Mes

Selling: Castorian Survival EnBlade-7 Improved

Time has come to let this baby go :wtg: Taking offers on this fine melee weapon. Only 2 of these ingame to my knowledge! A few spec's that might be of interest: Castorian Survival EnBlade-7 Improved Damage: 42 HP Range: 3.0 m Attacks: 100 /min :yay: Reload: 0.6 sec Dmg/sec: 70.0 HP...
  3. Mes

Buying: Malachai Dante & Pleat Coat

Buying: Malachai Ash & Pleat Coat Looking for Malachai Ash and Pleat Coat - Uncoloured is prefered Please PM me if you have anyone of these two items for sale
  4. Mes

Selling 40K of Skills + Nemesis

Here are how the skills look General: Alertness =500 Athletics= 1017 Bravado= 165 Courage= 2360 Dexterity=1136 Perception= 869 Combat: Aim= 2320 Combat reflex= 1488 handgun= 2490 Heavy melee weapons= 137 Inflict Range Damage= 1538 Longbaldes= 649 marksmanship= 3132 Melee combat= 279 Ranged...
  5. Mes

Selling Adjusted V1

Selling Adjusted v1 for tt+16k pm me for further information
  6. Mes

Taking money out of EU

Whats the best way of cashing out of EU. By that i mean, either by buying the EU cash card or by any other means, as i know there are several. This topic did come up a few months ago, but there was no conclusion as to what exactly is the best way to take your money out of the game. all opinion...
  7. Mes

Selling Ajusted V1

Adjusted V1 for sale: 17 000 ped keep an eye out (more special things up for sale soon);)
  8. Mes

Was just wondering...

It came to me when i was looking through auction. Out of angel armour and Tiger armour, which one is overall a better armour. Kept comparing for about an hour i think.... :dunce: So which is it (forget price-as always, blindly walking into things :D )
  9. Mes

Withdrawing

I have deposited abit of cash in to playing EU and i was wondering what are the different ways of withdrawing cash out of EU. I may decide to deposit much more in future and for this i'd like to know if i can take it back out. I dont have a credit card, only debit (doesnt have visa, only...
  10. Mes

what happened?

Is the server offline or something? Coz thats what i keep getting when i try loggin in. It loads to the title screen and then says the server is offline.... Is my PC chatting Fraph or is it offline?
Back