Search results

1. A

Armour Help

(I thought this went best into the newbie section) Anyway, I've recently procured a Breer M3A to go hunting bigger mobs with, as it's the next gun that I get SIP with. I'd like some armour to match =D As I've been away from EU for about 18 months, I'm a bit rusty on my armour types. I was...
  2. A

Video recording and stuff

Quick question - I don't know where to put it so I'll post it here... Where abouts does one find something that can record my sessions in PE? You know, like the video recording of the death of the Atrox Queen for example?
  3. A

McCormick's real life job has been rumbled ;-)

http://www.mccormicks-solicitors.com/recruitment/index.php ^_^ I instantly thought of the movie that McCormick and Dub made when I looked at this! :-D
  4. A

Ava's Design Services

As some of you may or may not know, I'm by profession a freelance designer. So what better than to mix work and play? :-) <removed link> The catch is that Rayzor-Sharp is only concerned with Entropia related stuff: that is - for example, things like a blog page for your Avatar, a forum for...
  5. A

A picture of a Trox hunting party

The amount of times I have been munched by Atrox trying to do some research on this one is ridiculous! My measly opalo +103 is not a match for these beasts! I envisaged this lot being the face of the early CDR - see if you can spot who is who :-)
  6. A

Buying knackered TT powerfists

Buying knackered TT powerfists + enblade A's (the knives) Well thank you eveyone! I'm now flush full of the things! :-D I'll post a picture of the results sometime soon!
  7. A

A picture of me

It's not just any old picture mind you - I've actually sat down and drawn it, sat on the soft grass in the lovely sunshine that graces New Oxford - you know taking in all of the artsy feel and everything to spur my creativity. But neddless to say, it's still a work in progress. I wish that the...
  8. A

General Moan

Now - can I ask something? Last night when I was showing a newbie the ropes (took him on a hunt and ran him to a few TPs too) - I was stood giving him a debrief after I ran out of ammo - and some random (whom I cannot remember the name of - but was from the German Survival Artists) came along...
  9. A

Hair styles

Question from the uninformed: What hair styles _are_ actually available in PE? And does anyone have pictures of them? Thanks :-)
  10. A

weee :-D

Well last night was arguably my first PE milestone. I managed to max out my Opalo ^_^ Uhhh... what do I do next? lol.
  11. A

wtf?

I think this is a load of rubbish but take a look: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Entropia_Universe&offset=20060317162133&action=history What does everyone else think? I'm pretty sure that Neverdie has plenty enough money not to worry about spamming wikipedia :-P lol
  12. A

I'm a n00b to housing

Well - the title says it all :-) I'd like to own an apartment or something when I'm more adept ingame - but - I actually know _nothing_ at all about them other than you can put stuff in them and make them look pretty and stuff :-) lol. So much so actually I don't even know what questions to ask...
  13. A

Cloud shadows

Would not that be uber cool? seeing the shadows of the clouds above us race accross the landscape? :-D
  14. A

looking for Rascal (F) bits

Bascially I need a Rascal Harness, Shins, Gloves and Arms. Anyone willing to help out a poor girl in distress and stuff? :-)
  15. A

A way maybe to increase the loot pool?

OK this is just a hypothesis - but I wonder... IIRC MA have said that they only glean profits from Decay, and not from the TT? Well - if this is correct - I assume that money spent at the TT goes to the loot pool? So - therefore - With our hordes of Opalo users - instead of repairing them -...
  16. A

The Entropian

Is it worth getting a copy?
  17. A

Use for redundant buildings

Just to give anyone a little background info it's in a thread here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30307 My idea was why not put the huge buildings that are around Eudoria to some use? I mean there is an entire city on that continent that stands utterly unused :-S
  18. A

What's with all of the redundant buildings?

I took a stroll through Calypso yesterday - a pleasant one hoping from TP to TP and taking in the sights and browsing shops and stuff. And then something struck me... Why oh why are there so many redundant buildings? I mean look at Hadesheim, it's an enourmous city that's basically just there...
Back