Search results

1. Buzzi

selling skills

here's the list of the skills i would like to sell (the numbers represent the skill levels): alertness 3455 athletics 2500 bravado 2500 courage 3141 dexterity 3000 perception 2046 serendipity 3843 aim 4900 combat reflexes 3655 handgun 4850 inflict ranged damage 1985 longblades 1820 marksmanship...
  2. Buzzi

MindArk's Scamming Policy

MindArk's anti-scamming policy is actually non-existant. The only thing they do about scamming is telling us that we should purchase Gold Cards to secure our accounts and that we should not give out anything based on trust. Thats about it. Within Entropia Universe I can see 2 types of scamming...
  3. Buzzi

Why Romania was banned...

Well finally an answer. So probably it's not CC fraud. I had heard rumors about some romanian players using an internet cafe creating loads of new avatars, involved in heavy scamming activities... but nothing specific. I've no actual idea what and how they did it. But at least there is an...
  4. Buzzi

Selling: 5A full set

SOLD: 5A full set 6 pieces of 5A armor plates they are at full tt (145.8 ped) tt+170 for 1 piece is buyout tt+1020 is for all total price is 1165 ped buyout pm me with offers
  5. Buzzi

Buying: ORES & ENMATTERS

Below is the complete list of ores and enmatters I am currently buying. I will not post asking prices because market prices change almost on a daily basis. If you possess such ores and are interested in selling then please contact me personally via PM or sofltd@yahoo.com I'm interested in...
  6. Buzzi

Mind Essence for hardcore MF users

We are able to supply sufficient quantities of Mind Essence, preferably in large quantities. Our prices are negotiable. We are not interested in re-sellers. PM me for details or reply in this thread. More to come on our to-be-released "commercial" SoF website.
Back