Search results

1. Q

Question: Entropia support very slow?

I don't know how to answer your question. Since 2023-11-28 I cannot login, then I'm not able to play anymore. I send my passport to claim my account and no response until now. I'll say I don't even have one account. If I register a new account to play, then I'll be the one who has multiple...
  2. Q

Too bad..., so what can we do? Just keep waiting forever? Is there any procedures to help us? Such as consumer protection law?
  3. Q

@MrBabul - Can you point out which rule you mention about? In https://account.entropiauniverse.com/legal/eula.xml I saw in the rule 4 Account lockdown, Inactivity, Ban and Termination. My English is not good, but as my understand, the TT value still my money, right?
  4. Q

One month passed, support didn't response me. Is this legal? I have about 20k ped still inside the game.
  5. Q

The first post is at 11-28, and get answered at 11-29, which is good. But after I react at 11-29, until now I don't get any response. As in 12-07 post, you can see I create another ticket to confirm, and get closed due to duplicated ticket. In another ticket only close due to I have on going...
Back