Search results

1. Wittgen

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Eric Wittgen Feynman
  2. Wittgen

help/invest me,borrow 20k ped

The normal workflow is to build a good reputation before attempting a trust scam.
  3. Wittgen

Hi there, Yay I got my first official friend here! It took four years, but better late than...

Hi there, Yay I got my first official friend here! It took four years, but better late than never! :P I know you're often busy IRL, but hope to see you shooting some Proterons soon again. PS. Check out our official forum :D DS.
  4. Wittgen

FYI: UL non-SIB weapons are still viable options

That's true, that's all I'll say. I have touched upon the subject in another thread, though. Oops dropped another clue ;)
  5. Wittgen

Someone explain this

It's a bug...
  6. Wittgen

Longtooth Plural?

[MATH JOKE] If this were true, it should be possible to make a Venn diagram to show their distribution. [/MATH JOKE] Now back to the serious question at hand: My vote is on Longtooth for both. Wittgen
  7. Wittgen

EU phrases . . . your favorites!!!

While passing a bunch of loud kids down town, I once found myself thinking "Be careful not to aggro them". I'm not sure if they had me on their radar, though... :) Wittgen
  8. Wittgen

A nice alliteration

Wittgen and Wounding. After many rounds fired I finally unlocked it last week! The last level was really painfully slow and the short supply of good (L) weapons slowed it down even more. It would have happened a lot sooner if I had not chipped out completely twice during my 2.5 years in EU :)...
  9. Wittgen Wounding

Wittgen Wounding

10. Wittgen

Info: Bl1800

Disclaimer: This will perhaps only be understood by those who have themselves already thought the thoguhts expressed. Still no mentioning of the fundamental difference between the (L) guns and the unlimited ones. Wittgen
  11. Wittgen

Alf Svensson on myspace

Ignore this, link will work...
  12. Wittgen

HU Event: Atroxmania - Saturday Aug 23rd @ 22:00

I'm in! Just waiting for some competition... Oh, consider this a bump :) / Wittgen
  13. Wittgen

HU Event: Atroxmania - Saturday Aug 23rd @ 22:00

Maturity? Since I'm too lazy to search for the answer and don't feel like logging off just to check it for myself: What maturities will one encounter there? / Wittgen
  14. Wittgen

What's up whit the Isis LR63?

What Chopper said is correct, except for that your Ranged Laser (Dmg) is higher than 37, but not high enough to max that weapon... Not sure, but it should be maxed around level 41-42 Wittgen
  15. Wittgen

Project MINDARK!!!!

Ah, so that's where the expression "Give me a break" comes from... Wittgen
  16. Wittgen

Team name almost worked!

Pink and I have been hunting together for a long time. Unfortunately she has not been a part of my other HoFs, but I guess this one kind of makes up for that! Wittgen Click to enlarge PS. I am extremely, utterly, unbelievably happy about this one, I just lack the words right now to express...
  17. Atrox Dominant 20919 PED

Atrox Dominant 20919 PED

A very nice HoF!
  18. Wittgen

Monitor advice

Not entirely sure what you mean, but as I interpret it it's not true. I am currently using a pretty old 15" LCD monitor with 1024x768 pixels. The ones I have been looking at have a resolution of 1680x1050, which is why I said they have a somewhat odd resolution. Clearly, though, the resolution...
  19. Wittgen

Monitor advice

Thank you both for the information. Nice to hear that it works well with widescreen...
  20. Wittgen

Monitor advice

I need some advice on monitors. I will most likely buy a new monitor in the coming month or so and have been doing some research. I have landed on buying either a 20" or a 21" Samsung widescreen, since either of them seem to fit my general needs. Now to the questions: These are widescreen...
  21. Wittgen

Famous ppl in Entropia

I know what "I" would do. I would write the Tractatus Logico Entropicus. PS. Russell would say loot is following Principia MAtematica. DS
  22. Wittgen

Depositing & Withdrawing from EU

I find this to be quite funny. No offense to Lighterthief, but this is an example of the benefit of setting the agenda. MA has stated that it will take three months (or 90 business days which is even more) to withdraw money. Someone gets it in two months and is happy with this. Three months (or...
  23. Wittgen

Selling: Full Nemesis (M), 5B plates and FF4400M

It doesn't seem to be a good time to sell anything right now. I will keep all the items for the time being. Auction has been cancelled.
  24. Wittgen

Selling: Full Nemesis (M), 5B plates and FF4400M

These are the items that are for sale. 1. Full Nemesis (M) 2-5. 5B plates 6. Fire Forge BGH 4400M Auction ends on november 8th at 23.00.
  25. Wittgen

Argo carrying a nice surprise

Thank you all for the gratz! First of all, I guess you have all noticed that it was not recent. It was dropped on the 15th of June so many VUs have come and gone since. Second: It is a real picture, of course. I would not post a false picture, except for joking and then I would make it very...
Back