Search results

1. Wittgen

A nice alliteration

Wittgen and Wounding. After many rounds fired I finally unlocked it last week! The last level was really painfully slow and the short supply of good (L) weapons slowed it down even more. It would have happened a lot sooner if I had not chipped out completely twice during my 2.5 years in EU :)...
  2. Wittgen

Team name almost worked!

Pink and I have been hunting together for a long time. Unfortunately she has not been a part of my other HoFs, but I guess this one kind of makes up for that! Wittgen Click to enlarge PS. I am extremely, utterly, unbelievably happy about this one, I just lack the words right now to express...
  3. Wittgen

Monitor advice

I need some advice on monitors. I will most likely buy a new monitor in the coming month or so and have been doing some research. I have landed on buying either a 20" or a 21" Samsung widescreen, since either of them seem to fit my general needs. Now to the questions: These are widescreen...
  4. Wittgen

Selling: Full Nemesis (M), 5B plates and FF4400M

These are the items that are for sale. 1. Full Nemesis (M) 2-5. 5B plates 6. Fire Forge BGH 4400M Auction ends on november 8th at 23.00.
  5. Wittgen

Argo carrying a nice surprise

I must admit that I was inspired by Mudkicker, since this nice loot is old. Not quite as old as his, though... Another reason for posting this, is that nowadays I don't have anything else to post. No nice loots what so ever. You could consider this post a kind of therapy - it's a nice thing to...
  6. Wittgen

A true provider!

After some time with minor globals and major bad loots, i found this atrox that decided to provide for me. Click to enlarge Edit: Accidently added an old picture. Have replaced it now.
  7. Wittgen

First Atrox HoF

Since everyone is out looking for the egg, I headed off for a nice quiet hunt in Atrox Country... No nice items but a nice amount of ped. Click to enlarge
  8. Wittgen

The aftermath of a HoF

Since I have nothing better to do while the new patch is being uploaded, I will post this small global from earlier this morning. Two new records: 1. This global happened around five minutes after i logged on. Thats a new personal record. 2. I dont think MA has ever (while I've been around)...
  9. Wittgen

Argo HoF

Hi all! This marks my first in this forum. I signed up some time ago and have intended to post something to get started. When this popped up on my screen, I actually have something worth sharing with everyone... I have been hunting Atrox for a few days now with a few minor globals but mostly...
Back