Search results

1. Zophon Zoo

Casually browsing Twitch on Thursday night, I found ...

Only 2 streams. Kinda bummed. 1 Was a well-known Miner I watch a lot.. and the other one was .. wait wut? Twitch is a site where you can stream your gameplay. Whatever game it is you're playing. Hmm .. so someone called Scambuster had made the effort to put up a stream with a title directly...
  2. Zophon Zoo

PC: UL Breer M4A, UL P5A and UL Riker 3

Hi, If some of you want to throw in your opinion, please do so. Like to know what these 'might' be worth. Had some thoughts until I recently saw a UL Riker 2 sold for TT+1k which made my head spin. Any kind help would be appreciated! Cheers, Zoo
  3. Zophon Zoo

Buying: Riker UL3 for TT+2k

First come, first serves. Regards, Zoo
  4. Zophon Zoo

Selling: Calculator

Hello, Since I do not really have a use for it I am selling this discovery from a few months back. Click to enlarge SB = TT+100 PED BO = TT+ 1k PED Auction ends 10/31 at 22:00 MA time. A few words. It is a decoration and you cannot equip it. Much like the Space Station Toy or Horn. It has...
  5. Zophon Zoo

Discovery: Calculator

Hello, Was hunting bots north of Twin when a Trooper dropped this. Click to enlarge Unfortunately you cannot equip it, it has a TT value of 11 PED and I suck at math, go figure :dunno: Ow yeah, it fits under Decorations in auction. Sincerely, Zoo
  6. Zophon Zoo

Buying: Salamander (M) incl Foot

Hello, I am looking for Full Salamander (M) incl Foot. Please PM your price. Sincerely, Zoo
  7. Zophon Zoo

PC: Salamander (M) incl Foot

Hello, Currently looking for a valid market price for this fine piece of armor. Please note it includes Foot and is (M). Thank you, Sincerely, Zoo
  8. Zophon Zoo

Selling: Hermes Foot (F,L) Full TT

Hello, Seems MindArk has it for me, looted my second Female Armor Part while I play with a male avatar, I am happy nonetheless. Click to enlarge So, I am selling my loot. Please remember this: * This IS an auction. * Anyone bidding 1 min before end-time will extend auction with 5 mins. *...
  9. Zophon Zoo

Selling: Jaguar (M) Full incl Feet+ PED's for Tiger (M) Full

Hello, Although a bit hesitant, I am looking for the following: 'If there is anyone willing to part his Tiger (M) Full in favor for Jaguar (M) Full, both including feet, then please let me know'. Click to enlarge I have Full Jaguar and I am looking for Full Tiger. Although I know it might be...
  10. Zophon Zoo

Selling Duchev's Log Part 10

Hello, I am selling this log part. I have looted it during the Umbra invasion of Hadesheim. This is an auction. It will end 20:00 Calypso Time or 21:00 GMT+1 Amsterdam time on wednesday March the 19th. Click to enlarge Sincerely, Zophon Zoo Lassiter
  11. Zophon Zoo

Atrox Mature 1188 PED HoF

Hi, Was hunting Atrox south of Ithica and was working my way trhough a complete spawn. Killed 2 AoA's, an Alpha, a couple of Dominants and heaps and heaps of Guardians and Matures without loot (or at least decent ;)) At the start of my hunt my screen was filled with red dots but after more...
  12. Zophon Zoo

WTS BP Serum (L) Foot (L)

WTS (L) BP Serum (L) Foot This thread can be closed...:)
  13. Zophon Zoo

WTS Note

I am selling my note. Auction until Sunday October 22 22:00 GMT+1 which should translate to 20:00 MA time Please post offers in thread or by PM. I will update this thread with offers received throught PM. Buyers can remain anonymous. Note will be sold. Click to enlarge Current bid...
  14. Zophon Zoo

740 PED argo, I am buying pizza I guess

Hello, Although it has been some time ago, I thought this one was worth posting. My very first HOF. Although it is not very exciting, my soc mates comment is, "Your buying Pizza!!! Click to enlarge Thanks to my soc mates at NEWBORNSOULS!! The loot was your standard Argo loot; EWE EP-17...
Back