Search results

1. GOOSE

Ready, Steady, Go!

Woooot Long time in the Making, hope they not French vehicles or we going to need some Garages as well MA
  2. GOOSE

Event: The Battle For Power (June 2010)

Thanks, I had to get a 52 pedder to getto 438 and match you, and I only just bloody did it!! MA dont believe in giving me too much loot at once lol.
  3. GOOSE

Star vs Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves. Nuff said
  4. GOOSE

Just in time to pip the Weeks post? # 4 57ped Click to enlarge #5 50ped Click to enlarge #6 54Ped Click to enlarge Hard work last one!!
  5. 456

6. 456

7. 456

8. GOOSE

#3 97Ped Click to enlarge

10. GOOSE

#2 120Ped Click to enlarge

12. GOOSE

:( #1 Part II, 62Ped Click to enlarge
  13. #1 62ped

#1 62ped

14. GOOSE

Bugger, Just seen the bit about Map, didnt read rules properly just 'assumed' after a skim read they were the same as always :( Anything I can do to Validate the above posts? go back to the exact co-ords and screen shot again? Or have I blown it :( Damn Fast emotional, I Need to slow things...
  15. GOOSE

#3 89Ped Click to enlarge #4 52Ped Click to enlarge
  16. 3&4

3&4

17. 3&4

3&4

18. GOOSE

ATH: Unamped tower

Gratz......what ya going to buy first :)
  19. GOOSE

#1 80Ped Click to enlarge #2 84Ped Click to enlarge
  20. June Competition

June Competition

21. June Competition

June Competition

22. GOOSE

Whole game crash?

Noooooo First night bak on Entropia in over a year and this happens..........Call it fait perhaps?? :(
  23. GOOSE

Returning to Project Entropia/Entropia Universe

Part one of the come back, Computer arrived this morning and has just (2min ago) got online. I spent this morning preping my new Gaming room (i'm a big kid) and its all ready! Just got to start this big download and hope all goes ok. Also, have a look here for a little more advice I may need...
  24. GOOSE

Internet Security Advice Needed :)

Hi guys, Just set up the new PC after last one died a year ago (I know how did I manage so long without a computer at home) and I wanted some advice please. Whats the best all around anti-virus softwear thats a free download? I have in the past used avast and AVG and wondered which of the two...
  25. GOOSE

Returning to Project Entropia/Entropia Universe

Well, started back in 2005, had to pack it up this time last year as computer couldn't handle Cry Engine and I had a wedding to save for. Well the goose now married, and I've just ordered my new pc to replace my 2003 beast of a machine so once it lands I'll be looking into what I have missed...
Back