Search results

1. Slapnuts

WoF Off !!

And your priceless contribution to the game we all share is this post. Impressive. No really you make 6 or 7 years of global competition coordination over 3 or 4 months at a time, multiple time zones and languages, as well as the inevitable and perpetual criticism from armchair critics ...
  2. Slapnuts

ATH: 108k ATH

Awesome thanks buddy ... great news channel.
  3. Slapnuts

Hey all ... it was amp number 2. I am not a big miner so don't cycle or craft large numbers of amps. Just decided to take 10 amps up to FOMA and give it a run. Second Amp hit this. Hope that helps, but pretty sure it doesn't. :scratch: Slappy
  4. Slapnuts

see above mate
  5. Slapnuts

Thanks all, really appreciated. It was a Terra 4 tier 1, with a Terra 10 amp in dome 19.
  6. Slapnuts

There she blows .... a 108,000 ped Force Nexus ATH. Happy Slappy
  7. 108k ATH

108k ATH

8. Slapnuts

Selling: Selling : Protector Of the Empire (M) Tier 3-5

Beautiful Armour. You won't be disappointed.
  9. Slapnuts

Selling: Panther // Sapphire Chirin Dragon // LuckyCharm

110 Exa I would also like the dragon if you have it available mate?
  10. Slapnuts

Selling: Panther // Sapphire Chirin Dragon // LuckyCharm

50 Panther 80 Exa
  11. Slapnuts

WoF 2014: Team Finland

Good luck our Finland friends ... may lootius be with you out there. :D
  12. Slapnuts

WoF 2014: Team France

Thanks for a great match today Team France. It was so close for so long. Really enjoyed it and I confess I participated with a nice glass of chateauneuf du pape .... or two ;) Slappy
  13. Slapnuts

Info: WoF: Team Amethera

Congrats on your result today Team Amethera. Impressive. Good luck getting that Cross.
  14. Slapnuts

Selling: PotE Set (High Tier)

Love my set of this armour so highly recommend especially at this tier level. Oh and if you still have it on Sunday at 12:00 maybe give it a run out to support Team GB in the WoF :handgun: Bump.
  15. WoF 2014

WoF 2014

16. Slapnuts

Selling: Land areas - LA37 and LA43

Can you PM me the same pls
  17. Slapnuts

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Slapnuts Slapnuts Smith
  18. Slapnuts

Entropia Universe 14.3.0.1 Release Notes

Virtually unplayable. I thought EU was dynamic not laggy! Tried to get to CP twice and flew right through it. Can't split stacks of enhancers. Timeouts on login. Etc. I totally understand its being worked on and appreciate that but that's what test environments are for, surely guys 'n' girls...
  19. Slapnuts

Entropia Universe 14.3 Release Notes

I love the irony of the VU that fixes so much breaking logging in :laugh: Love you MA, we have faith in you regardless :D
  20. Slapnuts

outdated message after password screen on first try after update .... ran repair, deleted unexpected files when promoted ... then offline message so looks to have worked ... over to you MA
  21. Slapnuts

You can't quit now we are playing riddles ... bloody fickle bunch;)
  22. Slapnuts

Correct Moondog - 1 Kingdigital - 1 Coz - 1 Rest of EU - 0 Next: A potato's key tool, I have all the power. I am generally used on the half or full hour. If my cells were deceased or lost or the such, My partner would only respond to your touch. What am I?
  23. Slapnuts

Correct Moondog - 1 Kingdigital - 1 Rest of EU - 0 Next: I am a protector. I sit on a bridge. One person can see right through me, while others wonder what I hide. What am I?
  24. Slapnuts

correct Moondog - 1 Rest of EU - 0 Next: Abuse me for I will not care. Curse me when I stray from fair. Brute force won't put me in my place. Smooth and even wins the race. Envy colors where I rest. No sandy beaches for the best. What am I?
Back