Search results

1. Bubba Crowley

News: Server Downtime for Patch

Ah, I see. Well, that is a very interesting topic. But, maybe not a place to have that conversation since it is, in my mind, a talk about MA marketing strategy and earnings :wise:
  2. Bubba Crowley

News: Server Downtime for Patch

Salty much? I mean, there is content for new players on Caly: 1. Mentoring 2. Wave events 3. UL weapon missions 4. Plenty of mobs with MU that are not hard to kill 5. In the end, this game is not exactly made with idea of holding your hand all the time you play On the other hand, it's kinda...
  3. Bubba Crowley

Easter Eggs removed from boxes?

Really, are Easter eggs removed from boxes? To be honest, they are not listed on consumables: https://www.entropiauniverse.com/strongboxes/easter/
  4. Bubba Crowley

Selling: Canceled

Bump :tux:
  5. Bubba Crowley

Selling: Canceled

Pls delete the thread
  6. Bubba Crowley

Spina Invasion Tips & Tricks article

Spina caves are doable as @Sulje explained. Still challenging but can be done if team has decent armors, dps and is coordinated well. On the subject of Queen, it was streamed on twitch for hours and hours the first day. People had chance to see the level required and gear required. Also, it was...
  7. Bubba Crowley

Goals for 2024

That is a goal also :cool:
  8. Bubba Crowley

Goals for 2024

First goal achieved. Mayhem was a moderate shitshow. TT return: -2444,91 PED TT Return %: 92,36% Let's move on! :tux:
  9. Bubba Crowley

Twen tokens stopped dropped in Mayhem instance

Can confirm, in cat 4 also no TWEN tokens
  10. Bubba Crowley

Goals for 2024

I usually don't do this kind of stuff but thought to open a thread with some gameplay style that involves goals. Could be useful to low level players as how to possibly play the game and also a way to discuss planning in Entropia. Anyways, this is my general plan with some realistic and...
  11. Bubba Crowley

Epic Jellyworm - half a year of pain and suffering :)

Toughest part was that no one knew stats of the pet. It is really tough mission that requires ALL of the skills in game: hunting, taming, crafting, healing and mining. Link for the mission requirements: https://cyrenedream.org/the-zynviathan-epic Gratz buddy!
  12. Bubba Crowley

News: Introducing TWEN Token

See you got all doses of antisarcasm vaccines
  13. Bubba Crowley

We'll go team hunting
  14. Bubba Crowley

You are right, for hunting event there should be a specific mention of hunters...
  15. Bubba Crowley

Well, they are not mentioned. It would be weird if there is separate system for mining but maybe I'm wrong
  16. Bubba Crowley

POLL: New boxes, new summer rings?

I'm watching you :tux: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/how-can-i-get-this-lucky.294330/
  17. Bubba Crowley

Looted a player.

Exactly. Can we put the definition of gameplay somewhere in game? In Twin Peaks or something? There are people who play this game for eons and cannot grasp what gameplay is. But are very "handy" with ToS...
  18. Bubba Crowley

Space exploit very lucrative

So, for you, botting is gameplay? Brilliant...
  19. Bubba Crowley

Space exploit very lucrative

No, if someone wants to "F" and peel potatoes away from keyboard that is on them. PVP is part of this game and it is responsibility of every player to be careful they do not enter PVP areas. The disruption of play should not include people using macros and not paying attention to what their...
Back