Search results

1. AnosVoldigoad

Mining system broken

41 probe drops are rookie numbers, try 4100 and then see what your returns are
  2. AnosVoldigoad

Buying: [CLOSED]Mining Amp Level 2 or 3

my wife has left me for another man with a UL finder, if I don't find one soon my children will soon leave. bump
  3. AnosVoldigoad

Buying: [CLOSED]Mining Amp Level 2 or 3

Looking to become the bread winner in the family by purchasing one of these lovely amps to help feed my village. If you are looking to sell one or know anyone selling please let me know. PURCHASED UPDATED: my wife came back as I found a level 2 finder UL
  4. AnosVoldigoad

Selling: DemonKing's Selling Thread

summer 2020 sold
  5. AnosVoldigoad

priced to sell motivated! feel free to offer me
  6. AnosVoldigoad

Selling: Oh Yeah!

is this legal
  7. AnosVoldigoad

Secret "deed" and my Protection of the Empire 2012

fuck me sideways thats a lot better than that guy who got a random withdrawal "for a NICE amount"
  8. AnosVoldigoad

Selling Omegaton M2870 improved TWEN Edition T3.99 TIR 160/200 - 85k BO (Pure PEDs only) or looking for around 95k with items - This gun will last over 4-5 days straight without stopping. This weapon has almost the exact same stats(DPS, DPP, EFF assuming you have max reload and crt chance, with...
  9. AnosVoldigoad

Loot 2.0 killed the game

please restock lp70 twen
  10. AnosVoldigoad

News: Server Downtime for Maintenance

please restock lp70 twen
  11. AnosVoldigoad

Achievement: 200 Health

double it and give to the next person
  12. AnosVoldigoad

Price Check Imp 2870 TWEN Edition

apologies i was told from a reputable source there was only 3, which followed my thought process from my comment above. but yes you are right i should check first
Back