Search results

1. Swazers

Tutorial Videos

Twitter is on fire if you know how to work it. Facebook is crap I agree. I am talking about the likes here in this forum, for the amount of effort the poster put in. I am not talking about the wider world of social media. Cheers.
  2. Swazers

Tutorial Videos

Actually, it's not normal for the number of views. The engagement to likes is well below par. I am not new to the universe but cheers all the same. I just took a 13-year break. :LOL: I am trying to decide whether it's worth coming back? 🤔 So far I am not feeling it all. Maybe it takes time to...
  3. Swazers

Tutorial Videos

23K views & only 3 likes? What am I missing here?
  4. Swazers

Project Entropia Soundtrack

Oh wow!! Cheers.
  5. Swazers

The return of Swazers.

Thanks. I last logged in around 2008. I first joined EU in 2005. I forgot about it for many years. Then recently I have been thinking about it. I then realized I could reactivate my account. I was very active in the community. My old account on here is still banned. hehehe. Ahhh the old days.
  6. Swazers

The return of Swazers.

Ahhhh OK. I miss Gunzy. One of the funniest folks I ever met. I hope he is well. He was a very good friend back in the day.
  7. Swazers

The return of Swazers.

Thank you for the info. They haven't gone up that much really? not as much as I would have thought. I have a lot of catching up to do.
  8. Swazers

The return of Swazers.

Thank you very much.
  9. Swazers

The return of Swazers.

Thank you I will.
  10. Swazers

The return of Swazers.

Thank you for the info, very interesting. I wonder how much an ML35 is going for these days?
  11. Swazers

The return of Swazers.

Thank you.
  12. Swazers

The return of Swazers.

Nice one mate. I haven't logged back in yet as I have been busy. What are the prices like these days?
  13. Swazers

The return of Swazers.

Hello, my dear Entropia friends. So after a nearly 13-year leave of absence, I will be returning to the wonderful realm of Entropia. I have managed to "resurrect" Swazer Swazers Swarbricini" & look forward to seeing if any of my old friends or even enemies are still knocking around? Does Gunzy...
Back