Search results

1. Pirx Danford

Giveaway of a lot of very common BPs

Hello, as I am cleaning out my inventory I have a huge bulk of BPs remaining even after weeks of auctions. Yes I know they are nothing special, but I hate things going to waste. This is a follow up thread to...
  2. Pirx Danford

Selling: Maybe an auction - BP bulk sale

Hi, so even after weeks of auctions I still got a bulk of BPs left. Yes I know they are nothing special, but I hate things going to waste and I need to clear out my inventory. If you are from my society or someone I know ingame feel free to ping me about any BP from the list and quite likely I...
  3. Pirx Danford

Selling: 5228 pieces of Common Dung

Well yes I am selling poop. You could say this deal stinks. I have no clue about the value, so this is not an auction. This heap weighs 2614 kilos. Feel free to discuss the value, basically I will probably take about any offer, as I really don't want this stuff to be the last thing in my...
  4. Pirx Danford

Selling: Auction: 4 Calypso Land Deeds

Right to the meat: 4 shiny nice land deeds which are not claimed starting at 10 000 PED all together. (10K PED) With no buy out value. The auction ends next year on Saturday the 2nd of January on 18:00 CET / 17:00 UTC, but will be extended in case of bids by two hours after the last bid. (a.e...
  5. Pirx Danford

Selling: Auction: Complete unused Hydra (M,L) set

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=126 The complete TT value is at 400 PED - Startbid is at 110% so 440 PED. To make the bidding comparable, please just state the total bid value.. The auction ends on Sunday the 27th of December at 18:00 CET/17:00 UTC, but will be extended...
  6. Pirx Danford

Selling: Auction - Full Vigilante M Set

Hi I have a full rarely used Vigilante set in need of a new owner. Every part is still below tier 1. The auction ends on Saturday in a week (2020-12-19) at 18:00 CET / 17:00 UTC. Start bid is TT + 250 and Buy Out is at TT + 500. Oh and I am on Calypso and plan to stay there.
  7. Pirx Danford

Selling: All the things

Sold most, might put some leftovers here later on...
  8. Pirx Danford

Selling: Dominax Original Viper (UL)

Cheers, so I have one of those and as I am not using it. This are the tier stats Anyhow feel free to make me an offer, full TT is 204 PED. If many interested parties show up I might turn this into an auction. :)
  9. Pirx Danford

Big news!

Hey folks as per forum rule 2.10 advertising is forbidden I'll just let you know I finished writing my novel. If anyone is interested I'll gladly give more details via PM. Or maybe a moderator tells me about a proper way how to let everyone know? Sorry if this thread is already going against...
  10. Pirx Danford

Selling: FOMA Apt Alpha West 7E and 7F

Cheers, so I am toying with the idea of selling these two neighboring apartments. If I get a tempting offer, preferably for both at once, then I might sell, mainly I want to see if someone is interested. PM me :yup:
  11. Pirx Danford

Creeped out by coldness - Anyone else feels the same?

Cheers, so there were a few minor details before the huge Cry Engine VU, which provided a hint of the ongoing activity around us, giving the universe a vibrant feeling. The lack of such details is actually creeping me out and basically what leads to me not logging in for weeks sometimes, because...
  12. Pirx Danford

Selling: Possibly selling Sakura city apartment

*sold* - tyvm :-) Hiyall, no clue whatsoever what the current market rate is, so this sale is flagged with a definite "maybe selling" sign. What I have is the totally empty Chikara Koufuku Condos, 1H. Nice view to the race track. Just make me offers and if I like one I'll sell. If against...
  13. Pirx Danford

Nginx real life experiences?

Gday, so just yesterday I learnt about the success story Nginx is having. I looked into it and all the arguments to use it are quite compelling. Well we have many nerds here in EU so maybe someone did the switch from Apache to Nginx already. What I would like to know is if the transfer went...
  14. Pirx Danford

One Click

*Click* Softly the trigger on my universal vehicle repair toolkit, the RK-5, responds to my press and while I aim it at the reactor I hear the typical sound it makes when it kicks into action and transfers the nanobots that will take care of applying the welding wire into healing the structure...
  15. Pirx Danford

Party on the 18th of June

As posted here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?213027-FoFW-5-Year-Anniversary&p=2760302&viewfull=1#post2760302, the Federation of Free Wanderers will host a party at the 18th of June for all friends of the soc and members of the soc. It will start tentatively about 18...
  16. Pirx Danford

Info: FoFW 5 Year Anniversary

As leader and founder of the Federation of Free Wanderers it is my proud duty to announce that on the 19th this month our society will have survived 5 years within the Entropia Universe. It should be a fair reason to allow me to be a bit sentimental and extend my thanks to all the friends that...
  17. Pirx Danford

Selling: Jormungand MK1 (C,L) Blueprint (L) with 96 attempts

This is an auction for a Jormungand MK1 (C,L) Blueprint (L) with 96 attempts. Given the rapid changes in the ingame auction and the expressed interest in here I will set the startbid at 500 PED and the buyout at 2000 PED, which should make for an interesting range of possibilities. Rules of...
  18. Pirx Danford

The internet is empty - A farewell to IPv4

On Monday the last free ip-address ranges were assigned to the respective national registries. Read more details here http://www.nro.net/news/ipv4-free-pool-depleted Of course this won't have a direct impact on us at first. National registries will recycle addresses or trade them between each...
  19. Pirx Danford

Any good place to hunt Mourners?

Cheers, wanted to try my luck to loot me some hunter thigh guards. But it seems there is nearly no good spot to hunt Mourners? I tried Area #33 and also north of the Hadesheim crater, but #33 is much too sparse and albeit the maturity is nice N of the crater its too sparse and much too many...
  20. Pirx Danford

Houses

Cheers, at this time I am considering buying a house but have no clue about the market prices. Please advise me :) Also if anyone feels like making me an offer for a house please do so, but no promises that I will take the offer up. When I am more educated about the matter I will be more...
  21. Pirx Danford

Stickynote - open for service

Hi all, some of you have used the helpful tools Carebear provided to us at entropiatools and came to get used to them. But now ET is down and Carebear has gone MIA, so instead of moaning about it I decided that this is a challenge to me. We have the technology! Visit http://stickynote.info -...
  22. Pirx Danford

Entropia Universe - how to prepare for the case of death

Entropia Universe - how to prepare for the case of death This information is put together for Entropia Universe participants, who want to consider how to prepare their account for the event of their own death. Moderators please feel free to move this thread to its proper location if there is a...
  23. Pirx Danford

New PED card features

Hi, yes I know this is not the nannyverse, but I have two suggestions that might defuse some of the trade and auction problems that arose in the past. 1) Right click on pedcard -> set withdraw limit. A dialog box will let you define an amount of money, like 100 ped or whatever. From then on...
  24. Pirx Danford

Planet Partners need Event Organizers

This thread is a continuation of something I tried to tell to MA already and was discussed in the soc chat also. I was told I do expect too much of MA and that EU is more like a sandbox system where we as players contribute things like events. Also I thought about just watching what will...
  25. Pirx Danford

Enhanced Ticket System

When reading about the fee troubles in auction suddenly an idea crossed my mind. Tickets! They could be used for many things, not only events. This is a short list of some sorts of tickets I can think of: - regular Event-Tickets - Travel-Tickets - Free Auction Fee Tickets - Quest-Tickets -...
Back