Search results

1. sneakers

Vast (XXI) Alferix

Click to enlarge To some this is just another uberloot but to those rare few that have globaled and hof'ed with someone special sitting beside them, well you know. :cheer:
  2. sneakers

Who said skilling in the ring was over?

Click to enlarge I filed a support case on this feature but I guess you can now skill in the ring again.
  3. sneakers

Mining locations that are bugged

I have decided to start this thread to make other new/old miners aware of certain bugged areas in the game that are inaccessable to mine for whatever reason. I hope that ppl will post the locations that they know of so that other miners can save a few peds instead of finding out the hard way...
  4. sneakers

How do I find/loot Blueprints??

This has happend twice to me now. I woke up in PE and there sitting close to me is a blueprint. "Is this normal?" The first time this happened I was in PA, I thought that this was someone idea of "speading the joy" of crafting to the newbies. It seemed that everyone was ignoring the blueprint...
  5. sneakers

Sneakers's Diary

I have decided to start my diary as a way to remember my time here on PE. 2005 Jul 20 The lucky miner Last week has got to have been the most exciting time that I have ever had in this game. It started off slow, most of my soc mates are on vacation. So I had resigned myself to searching for a...
  6. sneakers

Sneakers massive Lytairian dust storm

Wow, what a night. First I find a beacon then these hof's come my way. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  7. sneakers

Scavenger hunting

I was examining my inventory from the main client loader when I realized that I have a pair of shoes "lost" somewhere in the world. I know that I could start a support case with MA to retrive the item but it got me thinking. What else is just scattered around the planet just waiting for people...
Back