Search results

1. Leandro Kun

No free space

I'll get there in the end mate :) Awesome, thanks :)
  2. Leandro Kun

No free space

Hey all, So yeah, not logged on foor an age, but thought I'd better keep the account active. Found out that the whole updating process had blown up and thought it would be easier to start from scratch. Here's the weird thing though, go to the site download the client, tell it to install to my...
  3. Leandro Kun

Right back at ya :)

Right back at ya :)
  4. Leandro Kun

Yeah, im good mate. Just been crazy busy lately. Don't think my old system can even handle the...

Yeah, im good mate. Just been crazy busy lately. Don't think my old system can even handle the new EU. Or if I could deal with the lack of loot! Hows things with you?
  5. Leandro Kun

Id love that!! (no idea what all this SVGA stuff is all about though) Alas, i logged in the...

Id love that!! (no idea what all this SVGA stuff is all about though) Alas, i logged in the other day and could only see white blobs and grass.
  6. Leandro Kun

Boing Boing Badgers Badgers

Boing Boing Badgers Badgers
  7. Leandro Kun

The TDO signatures.

I just....just really....really love all forms of brackets. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracket - read and be educated to the greatest punctuation mark of them all. Romans built there empire using brackets :wise:
  8. Leandro Kun

The TDO signatures.

Im into brackets
  9. Leandro Kun

Well at least you tried :) Sounds like your a right rep whore though...got my eye on you :p

Well at least you tried :) Sounds like your a right rep whore though...got my eye on you :p
  10. Leandro Kun

Battle Royale .... In Entropia.

Please don't litter this thread with your own personal beliefs.
  11. Leandro Kun

Whoopie - Extraction :)

Well done bud :)
  12. Leandro Kun

Happy new year :)

Happy new year :)
  13. Leandro Kun

VWN: CE2 not before Q2 2009

Is anyone really shocked?
  14. Leandro Kun

Got in on Thursday. Just been a bit busy with xmas and seeing people. My sleeps are all over...

Got in on Thursday. Just been a bit busy with xmas and seeing people. My sleeps are all over the show as well. Im tucked up in bed by 9:30 some nights! Plan on being on over the weekend, see ya then :) I dont flutter for anybody
  15. Leandro Kun

I have been busy with my 2nd profession. The softly soft animals of unbloodied ladies

I have been busy with my 2nd profession. The softly soft animals of unbloodied ladies
  16. Leandro Kun

Are you a happy man?

Are you a happy man?
  17. Leandro Kun

Stinks must be a happy man! Wait are we talking about the same thing?? Are you thinking about...

Stinks must be a happy man! Wait are we talking about the same thing?? Are you thinking about tanning Salons?
  18. Leandro Kun

Aye indeed. Get in crazy early and i have no coat. It will be good to get home though. Sure i...

Aye indeed. Get in crazy early and i have no coat. It will be good to get home though. Sure i will miss Oz after about 2 weeks though. I always think hot thoughts, its a curse.
  19. Leandro Kun

High Potential Player : Not Afraid to Invest, how much?

The real question here would be how much do you have? ;) There are no guaranteed profits, no matter how much you stick in. The better equipment you have the more likely you will be to breaking even. This question gets asked a lot mate, do a search and you'll see loads responses. My advice, put...
  20. Leandro Kun

Are we ready for a skill nerf?

Aye, dont nerf the skills again. People will just have to accept that skills aren't going to make you rich. Mid level players are already questioning what there goals are. A nerf will just increase that. People need to have the belief that the ped there spending is at least improving there avi...
  21. Leandro Kun

CryEngine/Avatar Remakes

Im not one to mess about with haircuts or body sculpting and im not particuarly attached to my avatar in terms of looks. So it's not an issue for me. I do sympathise with those of you that have spent money on your looks though. Id like to see MA do there best to keep all the customisation...
  22. Leandro Kun

Happy Birthday TDO

Cognac is out and im celebrating like it was 2005!
  23. Leandro Kun

My next advancement....

Dont forget that the gun will still have some value as well. So even if you sell it for the same price you paid, you will still be better off ped wise.
  24. Leandro Kun

noticed this the other night

Whenever i wear a string vest people just laugh :(
  25. Leandro Kun

TDO BOING! time 4 bed

Yes, yes, yes. PM sent....
Back