Search results

1. Hansi

Buying some glasses..3D edimensional

They will be compatible with PE or any other games afik... (works at the driver level) however i think you need a CRT monitor for such glasses. But maybe not? ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LCD_shutter_glasses ) If your monitor has max 75Hz refresh then that will be only 37.5Hz with the...
  2. Hansi

Looking to buy: Daikiba Stalker

Here's something to think about: Would a Daikiba stalker fit through the doors to an apartment?
  3. Hansi

Why would this cause a leak?

Looks like something thats fallen off a Renault
  4. Hansi

What for a CAR/BIKE you are driving?

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary. Thats what gets you."
  5. Hansi

so sad

OT: Bruud: is that sig for real or photoshopped? :P
  6. Hansi

Can you keep it going .. and for how long?

It is my belief that good/bad periods comes in waves, so lets say if your losses get to say 1000PED (random number) then you will start profiting for a while. After you've made back say 800 peds you will be in a new dry spell for a while and so on. One trick could be to hunt mobs that drop...
  7. Hansi

My computer get's too hot

Did you build it yourself?, if so check if you put the CPU cooler on properly. If not you need to take it back to the people you bought it from, or get a friend who knows how to help. Are you overclocking?
  8. Hansi

Heeeelp! computer trouble :(

try backing down on the IDE speed in the bios (select ATA 33/66 instad of the propably 133 its on now.) If that helps you should check your cables before setting it back up.
  9. Hansi

How do YOU surf EF?

I use Opera. I usually open EF by cliking on the "EF" button on my quickbar. Sometimes i have another page open, if so i use the middle button ;) (wich opens a new page). Then i click new posts and then click the middle mouse button on all the page links (to open them in background pages)...
  10. Hansi

Solution for Hacked Accounts (Easy)

Are the MAC adresses of the endpoints kept all the way through the network of routers? As far as i can see it would only apply to a broadcast network (i.e. a lan) not over the internet http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Address_Resolution_Protocol I doubt this is implemented over the internet for...
  11. Hansi

New rl clothing sold out ???

Why pay 90£ for a ninja hood when you can make your own for nothing ;)
  12. Hansi

HOF's are like buses !!

You mean they always come the second you light up a smoke ;) Grats
  13. Hansi

should it be allowed to advert about this in PE.

I believe the word Inhabile is the most appropriate in that context, and in that you have a point, however this is not politics ;)
  14. Hansi

Could MA have been hacked?

One simple way to get a list of ip adresses for trying an abovementioned "sploit scanner" would be to put a 1x1 pixel image, hosted on a server you control, in your signature on this board. Then you make a point to post some pointless but ontopic comment in as many threads as possible. If you...
  15. Hansi

Today I shoot for 1M ammo in 24 hours

Just FYI, 1M ammo in a MM is 13 hrs of constant shooting. It's also 66666 clicks :eek: (then you'd have 10 cells left over) God luck man, you'ill need it :coffee: edit: doh! i dident see fionas post
  16. Hansi

Mining Crack ????

For it to happen instantly, you'd need the monkey to type at infinete speed... But then you would only need one monkey+typewriter in the first place. The time it will take the (infinite) number of monkeys who do get it right (without making a single error along the way) will be the same.
  17. Hansi

PEDStock my calypsian Silverrainian arse!

has anyone tried contacting them from some unimportant email adress to see what they want from you?? I don't see how they can scam you if they give you the peds first? My guess is that if you ask they will ask you for you'r login or something like that. If not then it is some money laundering...
  18. Hansi

MA stole my PEC?...

there is a screenshot somewhere of somebody getting 0 pec in loot... (team looting 1 pec from a chirpy)
  19. Hansi

Mugshots from drone attack

Nice, i like that last pic with the plasma beam as it hits the warlock :)
  20. Hansi

Robot mobilization!

Something you'd found the answer to faster if you had used search than writing that post.
  21. Hansi

How many team members can you have?

Its 12 http://www.pe-wiki.info/Info.aspx?chart=VU&id=18
  22. Hansi

Best blonde joke ever

I got it after 2-3 clicks... then i decided to see how long it went. but a mod has deleted the thread in the 6th forum :)
  23. Hansi

VX924 19 inch LCD Monitor

most likely the monitor has'nt 1024x768 as itæs native resolution, and the monitor doesent scale the image too good. this is not much to do with if it's the case. One thing you can try is to use anti aliasing, this might make the picture better.
  24. Hansi

Selling PreGold Rielly Boots M/F

Were those uncolored, and can be bleached if you color them now? (and still get bugged colors)
  25. Hansi

Selling PreGold Rielly Boots M/F

I have afik one grey and one white pair of reilys. however they are not uncolored or bleachable, so i would imagine this are the old kind of boots, that have not been colored until after bleaching came out?
Back