Search results

1. I

About items that can't be sold or traded

Great that's good to know, and thanks!
  2. I

About items that can't be sold or traded

So what can you do with them? I've collected quite a few that can't be sold or traded that are now in psu.
  3. I

Music streaming on Calypso barely audible

Sorry for late reply... Ok, that would be great, so thank you for helping.
  4. I

Okay ... I can't just turn-up the volume on the earphones because then everything else would be too loud. Why is music streaming for Calypso so faint?
  5. I

My 18th Birthday - Let's Get Drunk

Gratz! The wealth of knowledge you must have about EU having played it for 18 years!
  6. I

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but didn't know where else to put it. For some reason, I can barely hear music streaming on Calypso even though the music volume control is set to fairly high. All other sounds are as normal, so tension music, creature sounds, vehicle sounds, etc. This only...
  7. I

Force-shield generator for small spacecraft

Very true, maybe I've done too many trips of all the planets ;) I still think a force-shield generator attachment would be a good thing to have though.
  8. I

Yeah seems you're right and that I'm guilty of not having always right-clicked on a vehicle when spawned to see the various options. Usually I just click on the vehicle icon in carried inventory and then select View Information.
  9. I

Can't argue with that. Still, having just completed three round-trips of all the planets going clockwise from calypso, hopefully I've learnt something of the pitfalls involved with EU-space travel. He, he ;)
  10. I

Yeah I like the sound of wearing space suits on asteroids and such.
  11. I

So enabling both forward and rearward firing? Or both forward firing? I assume you auto-target and fire at pirates and mobs using the F-key.
  12. I

Why isn't this mentioned in the craft's info tab. It's almost as though MA doesn't want you to know certain things.
  13. I

Didn't know you could arm a standard quad, only those special ones.
  14. I

Costs more peds though.
  15. I

I did on the second attempt of getting from cyrene to caly and that worked, but it took about another ten minutes.
  16. I

I agree, it needs many adjustments, but a force-shield generator almost immediately came to mind at the time. Full protection, or at least partial protection would be at extra fuel cost, so there would be a risk of getting stranded if you used it too much and there could be a repair cost...
  17. I

But what about the time factor? It takes about twenty minutes at least to get from say cyrene to caly in a standard quad-wing, or thirty mins in a sleipnir. Last time I was bounced (just a day ago), I ended up at the revive back on cyrene space station so effectively had to repeat the journey...
  18. I

If you're flying a small unarmed spacecraft and you get bounced by a pirate, there's little you can do, so it would be great if you could get a force-field generator that you attach to a small spacecraft just like a thruster.
  19. I

Revived on Cyrene Space Station when I was closer to Calypso

Thanks vry much for the offer, somehow I managed to get back to caly.
  20. I

That's a great map utility which I use myself, but not sure there's a way of showing server borders.
  21. I

Yes it could be that, wasn't there some news a few days ago about MA server issues or something?
  22. I

Thankyou, luckily however this bug or whatever it was cleared itself up, so I was able to get back to caly this time as I didn't get bounced again.
  23. I

Thanks for saying how maps are divided up and how to know where borders are, had no idea about that.
  24. I

Thanks, a map that shows the server borders will be great help.
  25. I

What I meant was, that the spacecraft spawns ok, but when I click on it to access it/get in it, it vanishes - it's not there, but it is still in my inventory.
Back