Search results

1. Mortality

Vista

Just wondering when Vista will be supported by this game, so far I still have my old account but can,t play, got the 450 day warning email the other day...:rolleyes:
  2. Mortality

Please see forum rules before starting threads!

{DELETED} No discussion or promotion of other computer games on EntropiaForum.
  3. Mortality

Anyone else noticed that..

Anyone else notice that when buying mining bombs and ammo not all of them appear in your inventory? Ive had this and later logged out and back on to find them reappear. This is a recent thing, when i played a couple of weeks ago it was fine.
  4. Mortality

Noobs Beware.

Before playing this game, i suggest you read the comments and reviews at MMORPG.com. :wise: To the designers of this game i suggest you read them too. :D Edit http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setView/ratings/setRView/none/gameID/31
  5. Mortality

3rd person view or not?

Reading throught the forums theres been discussion about playing in 3rd person view or not, whats your preferance and why? I play 3rd person view from habit from playing other mmorpgs.
  6. Mortality

Bugs

Umm anyone know where im suppost to report bugs? found a couple... 1) some creatures occasionally appear black to me, no graphics just a black shape. Can kill and loot same as normal tho so, no major problem. 2) couldnt pick up some dung that spawned in water :laugh: (presuming that might be...
  7. Mortality

Hunting was suggested..

Well i logged in today, planning on doing a bit of sweating, but luckly for me my pixie thighs sold for 10 ped, woot, so lets use that 10 ped (and take peoples advice) and fix up my little dagger a bit (Clericdagger 1A) and go hunting (no armour). Results...
  8. Mortality

Great Game however....

I found out about Entropia, while beta testing wurm online and thought i would try it out. I love it, great game, no set quests, freedom to play how you want. I have played for about 10 days now, getting money from selling sweat and running off to do my bit of mining or beast killing, great...
Back