Search results

1. Roliz

Order of Ch'an Zen opens its doors

The Order of Ch'an Zen is a society that was formed by the late Toolman(Retired from EU), based upon a philosophy of self betterment and inner peace. Overtime the Order of Ch'an Zen pulled together a very tight knit group of friends. Today our numbers have dwindled and many of our friends have...
  2. Roliz

Selling: Brigadier Coat (M)

Brigadier Coat(M): Sold
  3. Roliz

Pondering the Content of VU 10

I am not sure how many other people have been curious exactly what we will see with VU 10(With the implementation of CryEngine2) as far as new items and such. From what I am picking up there is going to be tons of drops of something. I don't know if it has been specified wether the drops will be...
  4. Roliz

PC: Brig Coat(M)

I realize there is probably a thread on these before, but nothing recent. Anyone got a present day idea on what these are worth? Trying to find out if I need to sell it or hang on to it... anyhoo thanks in advance
  5. Roliz

Any US based Societies?

I have all but decided I need to find a new society, as the oCZ has gone mostly into retirement. I was hoping to find a US~ based society or one with a few US based members. If not I will probably see about following a former soc mate. anyhoo thanks
  6. Roliz

Roliz's Explosive Research

I've been doing a lot of testing and research on Explosives and this is what I have gotten: 1# Damage is divided amoung targets UNEQUALLY 2# Damage is divided amoung all target included launcher. 3# Non PVP Targets and non PVP you are STILL considered targets (Filling a support case) 4#...
  7. Roliz

I lvoe MA and Gernades

I love MA and Gernades I just have to say after these new boomers dropped I've turned intot he happiest little camper I had to blow myself up.... Click to enlarge Please note I started out inside the ring and after death I ended up outside So far the most damage I've done with these was a...
  8. Roliz

The Missing BLP

I have been searching for very specific weapons and one of them was a Omegatron Z1002A1. So Far I've found everyone except the Z1002A1. It's not just the z1002a1 thats missing but the entire Omegatron Z series BLP pistols. Did everyone just tt them and they stopped dropping or what?
  9. Roliz

Tuxedo(M)

Selling Tuxedo(m) Uncolored Taking offers pm/post
  10. Roliz

The Line between Funny and Serious

It seems that some people do not understand how important clean reputations are in this game. It's rather disturbing and very disheartening when OJ's think it's funny to make fake claims that people are scammers. Especially when the people they call a scammer is sitting at swamp camp wasting...
Back