Search results

1. Egobarn

Selling Biotropy Skill Implant(TT 9,24)

Selling Biotropy Skill Implant(TT 9,24)Selling Biotropy Skill Implant(TT 9,24) SB 1900 BO 2100
  2. Egobarn

Bio

What do you think around 3ooo lvl of bio are worth? Any chance of selling it as a bulk or is i better to split it?
  3. Egobarn

uses per min

Hi! Could some high skilled MF user pls tell me how many uses per min you have on powerful heal at what lvl? Just wondering when you have 17, 18,19 and so on...
  4. Egobarn

Best way to skill Heal

In short, post what you think is the best way to skill MF Heal. IMO it´s healing the CP hunters, they got allot og HP and the mobs hits often and hard.
  5. Egobarn

Boring!!!!

OMFG so boring at work. Can someone plsplspls tell a joke or fun story? Pls make my day happy:)
  6. Egobarn

my latest glogs

some globs from my latest hunts:)
  7. Egobarn

Energy Storage

Anyone care to tell me what a Energy Storage is:scratch2: The description says: A container used for emergency energy requsts from power-intense systems like ships weponery. Pe-wiki says that first one lotted in this VU.
  8. Egobarn

news

Swedish articel http://www.di.se/Nyheter/?page=/Avdelningar/Artikel.aspx%3Fstat%3D0%26ArticleID%3D2007%255c08%255c01%255c242276%26SectionId%3DDagensBonus%26menusection%3DStartsidan%3BDagensBonus at work, dont have time to translate
  9. Egobarn

my first korss

finaly the feffs gave me one:D
  10. Egobarn

Selling rare Holestripe pants(M)

Selling my old pants SB: 275 ped BO: 320 ped (I think it´s the only one ingame with that colorcombination)
  11. Egobarn

nice argo

out testing a new rifel when:)
  12. Egobarn

sign

Found any funny, wierd signs around entropia? Post a pic here and share with all:)
  13. Egobarn

some of my globals...

14. Egobarn

Max out lvl 8

Has anyone ever maxt out a lvl 8 healchip or the resurection chip? If yes, at what level?
  15. Egobarn

Pc

at last:yay:
  16. Egobarn

PC: Powerful heal chip

Wonder what those are going for now. Don´t give me any reseller price tho...
  17. Egobarn

basic filter & standar damper QR 100

pc on them.
  18. Egobarn

crafting

Thinking of start craft attachments. As a total craft noob i have to ask what bp is best to start with to train some basic craftskill that will hwlp me craft att later.
  19. Egobarn

Oil and Hunters/Crafters

Hi! I oten TT my oils after a hunt but i know that the crafters need them for crafting. So my thoght is that if a crafter nead some oil he can drop a post here on this thread. Then, if a hunterr come back after a hunt he can log in and se if a crafter nead some oils befor he TT them. This will...
  20. Egobarn

Strong Heal Chip

Selling 1 strong heal chip. Will only sell if i get a good offer. Setting BO TT+700. No timelimit and i can change my mind about selling it. PM or post here. Stats Heal: 50 HP Range: 35 m Uses: 22 /Min Reload: 2,73 sec Heal/sec: 18,33 HP SOLD
  21. Egobarn

Strong heal chip

Anyone that know what those goes for? Wery rare, allmost same stats as powerful(heals 50hp-powerful heals 58) but the same range. Thinking around TT+650. What do you think? Heal: 50 HP Range: 35 m Uses: 22 /Min Reload: 2,73 sec Heal/sec: 18,33 HP
  22. Egobarn

rig cords

anyone got the exact cords of the rig?
  23. Egobarn

Egobarn doing CP

Hi! As many know i´m skilling bio. Right now i´m at CP so if you se me running around there shout and i will help you when you hunt. I´m using a strong healchip(lvl7-50 heal-17 uses per min-35 meters range). I a´m not doing this for money so the service is total free for all the hunters. To bad...
  24. Egobarn

MF Heal

Antone else notice that MF heal don´t work so well anymore? You can´t heal a ava if something is betwin you and the ava you want to heal. Kind if hard to heal during a hunt when peopel are running around and the mob stands betwin you and the ava you want to heal. Hope MA fix it soon...
  25. Egobarn

Skills convert

Hi! If i want to convert from HG to Rifel and/or laser to BLP, is it enough to by some rifel and BLP skills?
Back