Search results

1. Doomie

Discovery: Giant Meaty Ribs! Prot Ribs!

Ohh I did follow it and would not make a trade with him for sure...
  2. Doomie

Discovery: Giant Meaty Ribs! Prot Ribs!

If you searched for ribs on the forum you would have found the sales thread quite fast... The price was 101k peds.
  3. Doomie

Asteroid Auction update.

Under the current cercumstanses yes... But add lots of hunting events, maxed spawns of mobs and so on and the return would also increase... For now its low spawns on most, mining is good and so... already discussed...
  4. Doomie

Discovery: Disease on EF?

You bought it so better know where you picked it up ;)
  5. Doomie

Selling: Selling/Trading DOA RJ

dont sell it - i still miss that DOA
  6. Doomie

Wtf is going on at the Rig

It might be you used to be a pk'er but you never did like laser weapons :D The problem is not that he is easy to kill or the game changed so even less skilled people can pk a pk veteran. The problem is also that with the gear he is using he is laughing at all the L-gear users because of what...
  7. Doomie

PriceCheck: Good Teleport Chip

Mine sold for 3.4k just after the big update. Seen a few go for between 3.5 and 4k since - so it should sell for something around those numbers.
  8. Missing.signature

Missing.signature

9. Doomie

Selling: proteron tooth

And you dont have a signature? :) Click to enlarge
  10. Doomie

Selling: Good Teleport Chip

I still miss tp'ing from Twin to middle of the rig in 1 jump... GL with your selling - its truly a nice TP chip
  11. Doomie

Selling: LOTS of blueprints

BUMP before the sale
  12. Doomie

MM Scammers - Take the money and run!

no sorry post is too short...
  13. Doomie

OMG! I can't believe its true!

:laugh: nice photo editing there ^^
  14. Doomie

Gonna sell it in a week to the highest bidder. Now is a good time to make a rather good deal. So lets see some peds on the table :p
  15. Doomie

LOL yearh lets try that :p
  16. Doomie

a saturday morning bump :)
  17. Doomie

lets bump it abit more
  18. Doomie

PC: The Entropian Issue 001

bump for a few more opinions ^^
  19. Doomie

hehe well lets start from the actual TT value shall we? The combined TT value is 117.95 PED
  20. Doomie

Lets try to bump this one abit
  21. Doomie

1 Adomasite Texture Blueprint 1 0.01 PED STORAGE 2 Adomasite Texture Blueprint 1 0.01 PED STORAGE 3 Adomasite Texture Blueprint 1 0.01 PED STORAGE 4 Adomasite Texture Blueprint 1 0.01 PED STORAGE 5 Advanced Electronic Fluid Memory 4 1.04 PED CARRIED 6 Advanced Strategic Combat Processor 18...
  22. Doomie

I am clearing out the locker here and have a ton of blueprints. Alot of them are (L) texture blueprints. Anyway - give me a price on the whole lot. There are a few other items among - didnt clean the mess up as its only a few things. I am looking for a decent price for the whole shabang. Not...
  23. Doomie

PC: The Entropian Issue 001

I wonder if this old piece have any value to some people out there... Anyway - if you have any idea what it might go for then let me know :)
  24. Doomie

Is MA doing illegal stuff?

You really dont get the point which makes me sad. They are not doing anything illegal at all. It is not gambling. They provide you with the option to BUY money. You buy the ingame money. As of there you have spent your money since that money works just fine. The item you have bought works and...
  25. Doomie

Is MA doing illegal stuff?

No you bought virtual money and used the money on items that are bugged or just have features. You still dont own the virtual money or the enhancers you have bought. As I wrote before - it is in the EULA you accept just by logging in. MA or FPC owns it all - they just like you use it against...
Back