Search results

1. Brumle

Selling: Fire Dagger CLOSED

dump
  2. Brumle

Selling: Fire Dagger CLOSED

Im looking to sell my: Aakas Fire Dagger - tier 1.99 --- Tier increase rate: 170/200 Placed in auction instead.
  3. Brumle

Buying: A-3 Justifier MK 2, Adjusted (CLOSED)

im looking for a mk2 adj ... PM offers :) P.S. not looking for high tiered one as that is to expensive ;) Thread closed as i got the gun now.
  4. Brumle

Changing the EP4 BP

replace scrapnel with nano cubes in loot would fix some of the problems, but wouldnt help the miners. Hunting loot barely have any MU and with all the crap we get now then only the rich can afford to save up all those stack until there they can be sold. Mining has been affected too but could...
  5. Brumle

Selling: Adjusted A&P Series Hero

bump .......
  6. Brumle

Bump.......
  7. Brumle

Selling this nice gun :) Adjusted A&P Series Hero Thread done.... Gun has been played in ingame auction
  8. Brumle

FYI: Regarding Beta Email Invitations

my account is also with username instead of mail for login but my mail is still tha same as when i created the account back in 2004. i also only had mail and social options for linking mail and no option to link to EU
  9. Brumle

thanks :) but still kinda sucks that they cant even send out the mail invites :mad:
  10. Brumle

download from where ? only just got back to the comp lol
  11. Brumle

still waiting for my mail :/
  12. Brumle

The Big Pumpkin

Level 3 Health Level: Extremely high Dammage potential: Great Agility: 64 Intelligence:68 Psyche: 75 Stamina: 420 Strength: 100
  13. Brumle

Help: Armor for Halloween Mayhem

ghost+5b works better than ghost+6a. I tested it last year in level 3 after some ppl told me to ue 6a instead of 5b, so i tested it eventhought entropedia also said 5b was better to use. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?toolid=2 look it up here :)
  14. Brumle

CLD Estate Plots

thats how it always is, MA looks after the big investers first and give shit about the little ppl If MA had just made the price 9 cld for the small ones like promised then we wouldn´t have these problems
  15. Brumle

CLD Estate Plots

i hope your right. but afler 11 years in EU i have learned that thing never go as we hope when MA is in control lol
  16. Brumle

CLD Estate Plots

yes im sure prices will drop on the (x) deeds since ppl cant use them to claim land, so they will be worth less since investes will drive down the price on them, just like normal cld might go up in price with less available for claiming plots
  17. Brumle

CLD Estate Plots

this can become really expensive!!!!! we know that we can sell the cld (x) after we have claimed a plot with them, but since they then only work for revenue they will probably drop in price. so if they drop just 200 ped per deed and you have bought a small plot for 27 cld, than you will lose...
  18. Brumle

Just some Q's on AV modifying

that is because you havent said yes and recreated you ava ... once you do it and press accept then you wont get the pop up message again :) (its only 1 time ava recreation)
  19. Brumle

Server Downtime For Release

first sign af addiction is that you dont realize it yourself ;)
  20. Brumle

Server Downtime For Release

no i need the servers back up so i can have a break from reading up for exam. my head hurts after all this psychology :eyecrazy: and the wife is at work, and the dog have really bad breath :laugh:
  21. Brumle

Uber: 14943 PED Garcen Grease at Arkadia Underground

GZ on a nice find :) Good to see activity in the underground :)
  22. Brumle

VU 15 - "improvement" to decrease the MU even more aka eat some shrapnel, suckers

easy fix is to do like many do (i do too) and just buy the ammo it takes to wear out the amp. i know my A104 takes 19xx uses to be worn out so i bring that amount of ammo and hunt til its dead. around : 600 ped ammo on LC-55 400 ped ammo on LC-200 180 ped ammo on p5a see the point :) Thats...
  23. Brumle

FYI: My Mayhem 2014

did 1 more just to see hehe [System]: You healed yourself 64.2 points. [System]: You take 72.9 points of damage. [System]: You healed yourself 69.1 points. [System]: You take 76.5 points of damage. [System]: You healed yourself 61.1 points. [System]: You take 98.4 points of damage. [System]...
  24. Brumle

Just did a small test naked on Mutant Berserker in lvl3 [System]: You take 77.6 points of damage. [System]: You healed yourself 60.1 points. [System]: You healed yourself 36.5 points. [System]: You take 51.7 points of damage. [System]: You take 72.8 points of damage. [System]: You healed...
  25. Brumle

nope ... testet it with mahketta/liakon mix and they hit harder on 6a (45 max on 5b/ 50 max on 6a) also max dmg from pumpkin went from max 61dmg (5b) to max 76dmg (6a) Or it would be alot easier to just go to entropiawiki.com and use the "armor vs mob" calculater ;) P.S. testet in lvl3
Back