Search results

1. Joser

This should be fun

Well... I'm thinking of making my way back to this place after being away for nearly a decade. I recently reactivated my account, but I haven't seen my Gold Card and Gold Card Reader in years so I'm waiting for MindArk to remove them from my account. I have no idea what skills or equipment I...
  2. Joser

Enjoy!

Hope you like as much as I did. edit: oh, and there may be some rated pg-13 and rated r stuff going on as well...
  3. Joser

MA vs. FPC

Can we make the distinction between the two yet? I have two reasons for asking. 1. I need to know who is actually running Calypso. I've seen so very many negative threads lately (not that they haven't been here before), and no one seems to be able to decide which company should draw the ire...
  4. Joser

HoF: O_O Really?

This was my first foray into amp crafting. I was just trying to craft a couple of 101s to go mining with. Bought enough supplies for 20 clicks or so. I guess switching a profession isn't such a bad idea after all. Just finished losing my ass on feffs. Sorry for the stream of consciousness. I...
  5. Joser

April 26th, 1992

Wait... I meant April 13/14 turned into some pretty decent hunting for me. Click to enlarge That one had some T-Bird arms (M,L) at full TT. Click to enlarge This one was just money in the bank...shorty what ya drank Click to enlarge That third one was T-Bird arms (M,L) at 102 ped TT. and...
  6. Joser

Help: Help save the forum

Don't feed the trolls. Click to enlarge
  7. Joser

Achievement: Cga

Unlocked this goodie today... Click to enlarge and Lootius gave me a golden shower to boot. :) Click to enlarge
  8. Joser

Bell's Palsy

I have it. I finally went to the doctor and found out for sure. Kind of weird going the past 4 days without knowing why the right side of my face quit working. At least it supposedly goes away...
  9. Joser

Bored at Work

That's just it. I'm bored at work, and I constantly have to alt-tab over to another page. It's not like I'm not doing anything. It's just that... I'm not really doing anything. I think pretending to work is far more exciting than actually working.
  10. Joser

Happy Birthday, Limnea!

From one CoL(er) to another, here's to you!:birthday::beerchug::yay: and if I'm wrong... oops
  11. Joser

Feffoid Trifecta

I've been mining a lot lately, but decided I hadn't been hunting in too long. I'm glad I changed the pace tonight. Feffoids... beware my lust for blood. This was first in queue. Click to enlarge Decent little 149 pedder. All wool and ammo. Next up was this 94 pedder. Again it was all wool...
  12. Joser

Fatherhood

It's far less complicated than I envisioned. Don't get me wrong. The anxiety of, "is he ok?" "is he breathing?" "can he have this?" is there, but the absolute love I have for this child makes up for any anxiety or worry I could possibly have.
  13. Joser

My 2nd HoF

All praise Lootius! :yay::yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Unamped 211 for those that ask. Well into my 3rd year in game. First mining HoF. 2nd overall. :yay:
  14. Joser

Load Times

Is anyone else getting crazy slow page load times? I could be slightly off, but it seems like EF is taking an awfully long time to load during the past 3 or 4 days.
  15. Joser

I need a new outfit...

to go with my shiny new jacket! :yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge I owe a HUGE 'thank you' to NEVERDIE and last year's WoF Championship Team. Go Team USA!!! :yay:
  16. Joser

Self-Absorption

It's what I encounter on a daily basis. Try as I might, I can't escape it. How do I stop being an egomaniac?
  17. Joser

The Wonders of Life

I may have accidentally hijacked Echo's thread with this so I figured I'd move it to my blog. Benito was born on December 21st at 7:05am.:yay: Every time I look at him, I find it hard to imagine that I had a part in creating him. Thank you all so much for your congratulations already. As...
  18. Joser

S: Ghost Set (M) Sans Feet

I'm looking for a quick sale on this set so... SOLD!!! Auction lasts 48 hours from the time this is posted. I will NOT accept PM bids. Place them out here in the open. Just to clarify, this set has no footguards, it has full TT value (302 peds), and I'd like to make a quick deal. Start...
  19. Joser

Seals it for me...

This seals the deal for me. I was formerly intrigued and entertained the idea of investing in ACS. No more. Aside from the fact that Aura was ridiculing investers (regardless of the small investment), Anshe stands firm in fully supporting this action. Then she doesn't even allow for thoughts...
  20. Joser

Seals it for me...

This seals the deal for me. I was formerly intrigued and entertained the idea of investing in ACS. No more. Aside from the fact that Aura was ridiculing investers (regardless of the small investment), Anshe stands firm in fully supporting this action. Then she doesn't even allow for thoughts...
  21. Joser

Musings of Real Life

I'm about to be a father for the 3rd time. The mixed bag of emotions is fantastic. Anxiety, excitement, fear, amazement, wonder, and pure joy fill me on a constant basis now. The doctors say it should be any day now. I can't wait for this rollercoaster to be over so I can feel... relief...
  22. Joser

Again!

Are the servers down again?!:mad:
  23. Joser

CC Depositing

I only have 1 card activated on my account. The problem is that I just received a new one because the old one was falling apart. It has the same number as the old one, but it has a new expiration date and security code. Can I continue depositing using the activated card, or do I have to...
  24. Joser

Almost 2 years later...

I was about 29.5 Laser Pistoleer. I went to CND and vowed to get Serendipity by the following weekend. These all happened along the way: Another goal reached... 115 health. and mission finally accomplished... nearly 2 years after joining. Sad, I know. At least I'm there now.
  25. Joser

Server down?

Down for anyone else?
Back