Search results

1. Ilga Beck

Morally offensive material (with poll)

Hello EFers. I have been largely inactive but quietly lurking on this forum for a considerable time. I haven't felt the need to add to the discussion here for quite a while. However, the recent banning of a long-lived avatar from EU on purely moral grounds is something that I cannot let pass...
  2. Ilga Beck

Port Atlantis graphical problem

Well, for the most part VU10 is working pretty well for me except that I have a major problem if I enter Pt Atlantis. The textures screw up, then the screen becomes a garbled mess of superimposed textures and graphical glitches. The frame rate drops to nearly nothing and I have to struggle back...
  3. Ilga Beck

Achievement: CGA and Extraction on 200 ped

Two and a half years ago, as a poor geology PhD student supporting a wife and kids, I deposited 200 peds into EU. I wanted to see how far I could go without any further deposits. I promised my wife that if the peds dried up I would leave the game. My initial goal was to unlock CGA, which I did...
  4. Ilga Beck

Achievement: CGA on 200 ped

Just over 2 years ago (as a poor uni student supporting a wife and kids) I deposited 200 ped with the aim of unlocking CGA with no further deposits. I promised my wife that if the money ran out, I would stop playing. Last night, I finally achieved my goal :D Along the way I have made many...
  5. Ilga Beck

225 ped Exa with a cool item

Sadly, I was too late to see any Exa Elites at Chug's Hideout during the Animal Kingdom event but I did manage to get this 225 ped loot from an Exa old :yay: Click to enlarge Included was an Unlimited Emik S30 :eek: Thanks MA for a fun event. That Exa spawn was mad.
  6. Ilga Beck

PC Unlimited Emik S30 BLP pistol

I looted this Unlimited Emik S30 today north of Chug's Hideout during the Animal Kingdom event. Can anyone please suggest a fair asking price? Cheers, Beck.
  7. Ilga Beck

First hunting global after 1 year of playing

I've had a few mining before but this is my first hunting global after one full year of playing. I should hunt more. An exo dominant coughed up a bunch of goodies just as he expired and went to meet his maker. Poor old chap. Click to enlarge
  8. Ilga Beck

Putting myself on auction

I was inside the auction house when I crashed to desktop. When I relogged I found myself standing on the roof! :laugh:
  9. Ilga Beck

My half brother

This is my half brother I was telling you about.. He likes hats. Yes, I know we've all seen it before but it made me laugh at the time.
  10. Ilga Beck

Final retro style sci-fi poster

Final retro sci-fi style poster Just so I don't have to hijack the event thread in a flagrant effort to get some praise, I'll post this here (in a flagrant effort to get some praise). Continuing on from the thread here, this is the final in a series of retro-style sci-fi posters that I put...
  11. Ilga Beck

Retro style posters

I just wanted to show off a couple of fun posters I made for my soc mate's event series on CND. These are the first of what will become a weekly series of events. You can check out the details HERE and HERE Look out for more events as the series unfolds. Beck.
  12. Ilga Beck

Beck's Typo Gobal

A welcome change of fortune in the form of this 74 PED Typonolic claim turned a crappy mining run into a happy one. Click to enlarge :tiphat: Beck
  13. Ilga Beck

Version 8.5 Today!

Just found this on the Entropia Website, News section: Its here! Its here!
  14. Ilga Beck

Becks first Robot Spacecraft

I was just about to give up mining for the day after finding little other than "tiny" deposits when I picked up a strange signal. Weeeee! My first robot spacecraft. Managed to sneak around the robots and flick the switch...BOOM! Click to enlarge
  15. Ilga Beck

Beck's first global

My first Global..... weeeeee! :tiphat: 52 PED Garcen :drink: Click to enlarge
  16. Ilga Beck

Geophysics

I've been in EU for a couple of weeks and I just got an e-mail asking me to take part in their survey. It was mostly multiple choice but I left some comments regarding the mining system. Since they will probably be read by no-one (cynical me :rolleyes: ) I thought I would reproduce them here...
Back