Search results

1. M

Your Top 5 TV series/box sets

VGHS - Video Game High School.
  2. M

Space PVP War!

Well this seems pretty clear to me and MA got it right. Your plan A was pointless. You had to know that given any reasonable amount of SI and only 4 quads attack force they would go back to safe zone before death. And to try that tactic repeatedly doesn't seem very smart. The fact you didn't...
  3. M

Captains list

I think this thread will need a wee bit of updating soon :)
  4. M

Selling: Ranked Scorpion

Thanks for comment - I agree this looks like a very nice skilling gun and even being 45 levels above SIB , I may start using it myself :) Luckily there is always another mayhem event around the corner :)
  5. M

Merry Christmas bump :)
  6. M

M.m. Bump
  7. M

Never fired ranked scorpion but guaranteed to work(you provide ammunition) or your money back. :) Better than average tier rates with tier 3 through 9 all 100+. SIB 45 so decent choice for category 2 MM participants. SB=TT+21K PED BO=TT+25K PED Auction ends 7 days after SB is met. Bid...
  8. rankedscorpion

rankedscorpion

9. M

Message from Tos Resistance

LOL - Good job turning this sad situation with the Normandie into an entertaining twist on the current Calypso event Commander Bonnie. Those bots picked the wrong girl to mess with :)
  10. M

MacMahon Vengeance UL Laser Pistol

Gratz on the sweet discovery :) I use the limited version and its a nice gun for sure but I think these guys saying 70K-100K++ are way off IMO. Nice eco (tho eco schmeco these days TT in = 90% TT out seems to be the new way) but SIB 80(limited is SIB75 BTW) narrows down potential buyers a LOT...
  11. M

Achievement: Triple Merge

Finally skilled mind force to the point that I'm over level 65 damage in pyro kinetic, cryogenic and electro kinetic adjusting for the 3% contribution that force merge adds. Now all I need is some of those bigger chips that Kim said were coming a few months ago :)
  12. TripleMerge

TripleMerge

13. M

Trance-makup

Big GRATZ on you finally being back in business :yay: - what a long wait it was :eyecrazy:. If you or any of your customers need a make-up item you don't have in stock, I may be able to help via my shop located in Emerald Lakes Mall (Floor 1 Shop 7). Check link for more details and I look...
  14. M

Make Up Supply Shop - Emerald Mall Floor1 Shop 7

Hi, With the make-up update finally here :yay: , I have stocked my shop with a wide variety of make up materials. Located in Emerald Lakes Mall Floor 1 Shop 7 across from the auctioneer. Come check it out. Current inventory contains 77 different make-up materials!!!!! 14 different face...
  15. M

Info: Attribute and Skill Reward Mission Matrix

interesting, I guess different tools giving quite different results. I used http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php and get 49.42TT of chipped in skill. Either way I'm done killing warriors for awhile :laugh:
  16. M

Info: Attribute and Skill Reward Mission Matrix

Great reference chart - here is a little data to get rid of ??? for warriors.....Finished warrior mission and courage went from 6366.7 to 6539.4 so ~50TT gain.
  17. M

missions that reward with attributes

Finished warrior mission and courage went from 6366.7 to 6539.4 so ~50TT gain
  18. M

Achievement: Ted has finally graduated after 2919 days ingame

Hi Ted - it was great having you as a disciple and GRATZ on finishing the grueling mentor program before your 8th birthday :yay: Mike
  19. M

FREE Spacecraft SI upgrades

Bump for change made to doing this upgrade. Looks like can do in 100 ingot increments up to the maximum or whatever making the risk much lower. Changed behavior when increasing maximum SI value: Changed behavior when increasing maximum SI value: you can now add any number of minerals to the SI...
  20. M

Thanks for all the interest - sorry I can't answer all the questions on this as MA didn't provide enough detail as usual and no one in my soc is ready to do any SI upgrades yet. Collateral is an issue in many peoples minds and I understand this. It would be minimized if we could put small...
  21. M

yes upgrades. and ofc you provide the ores - I'm not totally crazy :) I don't need deed anyone can add the ores from what the terminal said on ship.
  22. M

I see that spacecraft structure upgrade amounts are influenced by ones vehicle structure engineer prostanding. My current level is 38.55 I will be available to do upgrades most days between 19:00 and 07:00 MA time. Contact me either here thru PM or any Planet Express member you may have on...
  23. M

I didn't write them down but will ask him if he at least remembers start level and will pass info along if so. Shame I don't save chat logs or I could do it now :) Edit: just saw that Zimi posted in the thread you referenced hours ago and said level went from 6065 to 6339 which I get 68.70 TT...
  24. M

I'm well aware that ~ means approximately but I think that 60 kinda far from 70. No idea why I would subtract 10% as we are talking about skill gained not what you could chip it out for. Threadstarter can decide what to do with this info. Taking his starting levels and chipping IN to get to his...
  25. M

I was talking to mission completer mentioned here and this info is a little off. Using his before/after Athletics levels, he gained 70.78 TT worth of Athletics using chipping opti so I would say its 70TT. Also there was no choice of skills
Back