Search results

1. M

Selling: Ranked Scorpion

Never fired ranked scorpion but guaranteed to work(you provide ammunition) or your money back. :) Better than average tier rates with tier 3 through 9 all 100+. SIB 45 so decent choice for category 2 MM participants. SB=TT+21K PED BO=TT+25K PED Auction ends 7 days after SB is met. Bid...
  2. M

Achievement: Triple Merge

Finally skilled mind force to the point that I'm over level 65 damage in pyro kinetic, cryogenic and electro kinetic adjusting for the 3% contribution that force merge adds. Now all I need is some of those bigger chips that Kim said were coming a few months ago :)
  3. M

Make Up Supply Shop - Emerald Mall Floor1 Shop 7

Hi, With the make-up update finally here :yay: , I have stocked my shop with a wide variety of make up materials. Located in Emerald Lakes Mall Floor 1 Shop 7 across from the auctioneer. Come check it out. Current inventory contains 77 different make-up materials!!!!! 14 different face...
  4. M

FREE Spacecraft SI upgrades

I see that spacecraft structure upgrade amounts are influenced by ones vehicle structure engineer prostanding. My current level is 38.55 I will be available to do upgrades most days between 19:00 and 07:00 MA time. Contact me either here thru PM or any Planet Express member you may have on...
  5. M

Discovery: Adj Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1 SGA

Was out having fun killing Eviscerator when this popped up :yay: Did a fruit test to determine decay and it came out to exactly 1.1pec - wiki shows the old adj decays slightly higher at 1.11pec. The other difference is 66M range vs 55M. Good luck everyone :) Mike
Back